THE OFFICIAL NT-SHIRT ON SALE NOW - THE WAIT IS OVER

^^^^30+ Shipping means 30 dollars plus s&h, which is wrong because the shirt is 30 dollars flat it includes the shipping price already.

*NT Detective*

Damn, I'm not gonna be up. I hope they have some left.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

Don't worry guys, we will know how to order them by the time we're allowed to order them. They are more than likely waiting until right at 8:00 to tell us how to order them so people can't order them early.
Team Pacific Northwest​

Quote:
You the official hype man or something?
:lol:
laugh.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
laugh.gif
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31 THE WAIT IS OVER.NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

Who the freaking heck made a Soulja Boy emoticon? :rofl:
roll.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

laugh.gif

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
TEAM BOILERMAKERS
All Hail the Old Gold and Black

So who is going to be my friend? Since I don't have paypal.

Let's arrange something, preferably someone that lives in LA and is a Dodger fan.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

I just want to report here on NT about the e-line that has lined up for this release. I'm posting from my sidekick.... There are hundreds of people waiting. Some of them have been here since the morning. Things got testy when a couple people tried selling their place in line and then it was discovered that they were from I$$. Otherwise, though, people have been friendly to each other. A "Dirty photoshop" contest was begun and supposedly the winner will win a t-shirt. Also, someone started a random rap contest. Things are getting crazy here. Just 30 minutes ago a couple people started doing the Soulja Boy dance out of nowhere. This guy who claims to be crux just drove up in a bus full of people he had picked off at the street to help build hype.

There's a rumor going around that Method Man will show his face and give a speech. Cameras are ready. Someone brought a camcorder but only brought 3 tapes so we'll only be able to record the first half of his speech.

TEAM ROCKIES
Still in TGP, 4815162342, TWS, Team Nuggets, and Team LPC RUINED MY LIFE.​

Quote:
I just want to report here on NT about the e-line that has lined up for this release. I'm posting from my sidekick.... There are hundreds of people waiting. Some of them have been here since the morning. Things got testy when a couple people tried selling their place in line and then it was discovered that they were from I$$. Otherwise, though, people have been friendly to each other. A "Dirty photoshop" contest was begun and supposedly the winner will win a t-shirt. Also, someone started a random rap contest. Things are getting crazy here. Just 30 minutes ago a couple people started doing the Soulja Boy dance out of nowhere. This guy who claims to be crux just drove up in a bus of people he had picked off at the street to help build hype.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"A bosss salary isnt just about money. Its about perks. For example, every year I get a $100 gas card. Cant put a price on that."-Michael ScottGRADUATION

checking in from my curve...

no seriously
Code:
 NEW YORK JETS_TEAMYANKEES_New Jersey NetsThe next thing you know Im wearing absolutely nothing...Except for my socks..And you know when Im down to just my socks what time it is...Its BUSINESS TIME

I just saw Jason Williams show up in Oregon shorts. He was wearing a "Billy Hoyle aint no chump" t-shirt, whatever that means.

And believe it or not, but Pharrell drove by earlier to scope out the line. When he saw how many people were already in line, he drove off. mrkehbryners snapped a photo:

TEAM ROCKIES
Still in TGP, 4815162342, TWS, Team Nuggets, and Team LPC RUINED MY LIFE.​

Quote:
I just want to report here on NT about the e-line that has lined up for this release. I'm posting from my sidekick.... There are hundreds of people waiting. Some of them have been here since the morning. Things got testy when a couple people tried selling their place in line and then it was discovered that they were from I$$. Otherwise, though, people have been friendly to each other. A "Dirty photoshop" contest was begun and supposedly the winner will win a t-shirt. Also, someone started a random rap contest. Things are getting crazy here. Just 30 minutes ago a couple people started doing the Soulja Boy dance out of nowhere. This guy who claims to be crux just drove up in a bus full of people he had picked off at the street to help build hype.

There's a rumor going around that Method Man will show his face and give a speech. Cameras are ready. Someone brought a camcorder but only brought 3 tapes so we'll only be able to record the first half of his speech.

sup monty. sup les​

Where is the line at... wait so they are droping at a store also.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

yo..how does paypal work? should I put money in it or link it to my bank account??
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, Wake up, Mr West!​

It must be linked to a bank account or you can't send money.

Afterwards, you can choose to take the money from your bank, card, or directly from your Paypal account (you have to withdraw funds from your bank account to your Paypal account first).

What line are y'all talkin bout?
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom