THE OFFICIAL NT-SHIRT ON SALE NOW - THE WAIT IS OVER

ill hook my fellow nTers if they dont got paypal.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
The Alex Smith ERA Officially Begins​

Heres the line status:

1st: ohSNAPS 88
We all know what he did to get in line

2nd:
58227bea93_efc378d34c73785850f271557ad9dec7.gif

The rest of the people are going crazy.

icon-dance.gif

icon-dance.gif

icon-dance.gif
It's GEN-e-ric, GEN-E-RIC ! ! !​

I'm at a bend in the line around a building so I can't see the front. It kind of sucks.

But luckily this kid a few spots in front of me has a good view and I just watch him to get a read on what is happening.

This was him when he showed up his morning before he got his coffee:

tiger_woods_06_target_5.jpg

A couple hours later, here he is coming back with lunch (he got me some Burger King too):

att-national-golf-tiger-woods.jpg
ed getting excited:

tiger-woods-masters-shot-nike.jpg

30 minutes pass and nothing. I got discouraged just looking at him:

pg2_woods_195.jpg

He was getting tired of waiting:

2.jpg

But then we got the official announcement on the launch time and he was excited again:

TigerWoods.jpg
TEAM ROCKIES
Still in TGP, 4815162342, TWS, Team Nuggets, and Team LPC RUINED MY LIFE.​

58227bea93_efc378d34c73785850f271557ad9dec7.gif
teammemphistigers
15Allen 5Anderson 35Bailey 3Dorsey 14Douglas-Roberts 2Dozier 1Kemp 20Mack 31McGrady 4Niles 32Robinson 23Rose 0Taggart
Team Phone Chat​

Quote:
mang this sucks....i have no paypal account...i applied the other day for one..but its telling to go the bank and if see if money was deposited to paypal account...i was like what?!?!...so what do i need do now?!?!...please explain...

nothing you can do until they deposit the money...sorry
Fellas lets leave the tight pants to the ladies.

whywesteppin deserves to cut the line.

btw i think i just spotted a couple iss'er from the boston iss summit in chucky cheese. smh.
Code:
 NEW YORK JETS_TEAMYANKEES_New Jersey NetsThe next thing you know Im wearing absolutely nothing...Except for my socks..And you know when Im down to just my socks what time it is...Its BUSINESS TIME

Whoa the riot due to the 45minute delay caused an earthquake in Norcal :lol:
laugh.gif
Team HEROES​
Saved The Cheerleader, Saved The World...for now

Tell me why dude in front of me gonna step on my Grape V's with some fake Old Love 1's on!! I look at him and i'm like "You gotta be from ISS." He like, "My bad yo" I give him a :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= DWills925:.
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
The World is Yours Member #5- DJ236
GwiNNeTT CouNTy​

Quote:
mang this sucks....i have no paypal account...i applied the other day for one..but its telling to go the bank and if see if money was deposited to paypal account...i was like what?!?!...so what do i need do now?!?!...please explain...

If you applied a few days ago..it should have went over. What Paypal does (and wants you to do) is deposit 2 small amounts into your bank account...they want you to confirm those 2 amounts to prove that the Bank account you listed is actually yours. Go check you bank statement online and see if the deposits have been made. If they have...log into Paypal and confirm them. Not sure if there was any other steps after. But worry about that first.

BrOOklyn Ac..Never Went To Class but We Classy

the lag you hypebeasts are causing on the whole forum is :x
sick.gif

:smh:
smh.gif

EquipoTRIcolor
DallasMavs
DallasCowboys
Teamxbox360
.:GT- PacmanVick:.​

:lol:
laugh.gif

Did anyone else see that kid with the Hulk Bapes that wanted to take what did you wear today pictures with some of us in front of the line he said he even asked us if some of us were on ISS.
:smh:
smh.gif
It's GEN-e-ric, GEN-E-RIC ! ! !​

No lag for me either. Maybe it's the lurkers/ non-members stalking here.
Team HEROES​
Saved The Cheerleader, Saved The World...for now

No lag for me atm.

This @#%$ better not crash, word to every JB online release. :smh:
smh.gif

TEAMMUSICFORUM
"The story that just begun/ The promise of what's to come/ And I'm 'a remain a soldier till the war is won."

Back
Top Bottom