The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still dont understand this covid protocol thing they doing, if one person gets it on the team well the whole team should be in quarantine but hey.
None of the COVID rules in sports is really for safety or to make sense…Just optics and make it sound like they “doing something” …Still it’s the winter so the virus gon be booming, hope all the players that do get it don’t become too sick

Okc tanking so hard I bet on Detroit with fresh haircut type confidence
If no Giddey and no SGA, I'd take anybody over them. No Favors also means lots of 6 8 23 yr old Roby at 5 too. Kenrich Williams would be the best defensive choice on either Cade Cunningham or Jeremy Grant too and he also didn't play last game. Idk any of their statuses for tonight tho

Edit Dort and SGA live. Detroit hasn't missed a 3 since I tuned in

Last edited:
Still dont understand this covid protocol thing they doing, if one person gets it on the team well the whole team should be in quarantine but hey.

Exactly. It’s all so stupid. What if for example the suns make it all the way to finals go up 2-0 turn CP, book, ayton all test positive then miss the rest of finals and lose!? Man I wonder if the nba even thought that far? :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom