The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jazz haven't made the conference finals since Deron and Boozer. Don't really think they're a good team to use as a model for success.

You need at least two all-stars in this league.

This. EYE am not saying Khris Middleton is a household name nor do I really rock with Dijondre Jourdan but they are a 20-5-5 all-star and an all-star who is perpetual DPOY contender, respectively. No "myriad of role players" is helping Giannis or Donovan Mitchell over those two guys (in their respective situations of course).

Be better for what

if you surround them with trash like they been doing they not gonna win. They got two marquee players but that alone ain’t gonna equate to wins in the nba if their supporting cast is doodoo butter. Trotting out 40 year old Al Horford on a nightly basis AINT the business
Their supporting cast has been no worse than any of the teams that have eliminated them over the past several years.

This year Al Horford is still good. Schroeder is productive. Smart & Horford both take pressure off of the stars defensively.

Tatum has shot below 40% in 13 games this year, literally half the season.

You add more role players to this roster, he’s still going to be playing iso ball and he will still need to make more shots. If he doesn’t, you’re in the same place you are right now.

If he does take a leap then you’ll want Jaylen Brown supporting him in the playoffs rather than Ben Simmons or any of those Indiana dudes.

my biggest issues with wiseman are his defense, basketball instincts, and bbiq but i think all those issues will need time to fix/improve & it WILL. he has all the talent in the world & a GREAT attitude/demeanor

he will be scary scary in 2-3 years - i like the "gamble"

my biggest issues with wiseman are his defense, basketball instincts, and bbiq but i think all those issues will need time to fix/improve & it WILL. he has all the talent in the world & a GREAT attitude/demeanor

he will be scary scary in 2-3 years - i like the "gamble"

I get both sides of the argument but IMO The Warriors aren't a starved/desperate franchise that needs to or would trade pieces that could help them in the future for a player who may only moderately improve their chances in the present.

I get both sides of the argument but IMO The Warriors aren't a starved/desperate franchise that needs to or would trade pieces that could help them in the future for a player who may only moderately improve their chances in the present.

wiseman will be a top 10 player in the L during the 3peat famb

06F38AE2-38C4-49AF-9463-012F842B6509.jpeg

They should just shut him down on the season. Even if Zion comes back fully healthy without skipping a beat they weren’t gonna sniff the playoffs.

Continue the tank. Get a top 5 pick. Try again next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom