The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all think Wall, Kyrie or Simmons play a single game this season? Crazy to think they are all former #1 picks who should be in the prime of their careers. All out for different reasons. Sucks because I enjoy watching all 3 hoop

devin booker really dresses like Tim Duncan (early days)

if clips just attack the rim, they will get easy looks. phx has no bigs tonight

Y’all think Wall, Kyrie or Simmons play a single game this season? Crazy to think they are all former #1 picks who should be in the prime of their careers. All out for different reasons. Sucks because I enjoy watching all 3 hoop
All their own fault as well :lol:

I cant believe they approved it like that. 2 Cold weather cities, one with literally a sub 3% black population so you know the Police gonna be out there tryna do Wilt numbers.

Should do 2 good cities and then a "B" city, 3 that's understandable give everyone a shot but 3 back to back. I think OKC could host one but let's give an LA, ATL, MIA then toss us in and follow with like NYC, HOU, TOR, DAL

I cant believe they approved it like that. 2 Cold weather cities, one with literally a sub 3% black population so you know the Police gonna be out there tryna do Wilt numbers.

Should do 2 good cities and then a "B" city, 3 that's understandable give everyone a shot but 3 back to back. I think OKC could host one but let's give an LA, ATL, MIA then toss us in and follow with like NYC, HOU, TOR, DAL
Doubt they go back to Toronto for a while, everybody was complaining bout how frigid is was and all the moves wasn’t hittin like that

It’s not the best choice to plan a weekend where ppl move around in freezing places like Chicago and Toronto in feb anyway

Doubt they go back to Toronto for a while, everybody was complaining bout how frigid is was and all the moves wasn’t hittin like that

It’s not the best choice to plan a weekend where ppl move around in freezing places like Chicago and Toronto in feb anyway

I wonder if the NBA will do Vegas again :lol: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom