The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
245820979_5182176551810827_3610442320425044606_n.jpg

While I get Shai being better, first off he only gave us a 35 game sample size last year, second he plays in OKC and third his team is damn near openly trying to lose. We'll see, though.

Don't be a coward like Ben Simmons.

Post your predictions.

Don't be a coward like Ben Simmons.

Post your predictions.

Bulls win 45+ & waltz into the off’s no play in

While I get Shai being better, first off he only gave us a 35 game sample size last year, second he plays in OKC and third his team is damn near openly trying to lose. We'll see, though.

He’s played for 2 teams. He was so good last year OKC had to shut him down or they would cut his minutes on purpose

I think Harden made Kyrie kinda superfluous anyways. Nets could better use that money elsewhere. Problem is no one’s gonna take him, but if they can find a sucker…

I think Harden made Kyrie kinda superfluous anyways. Nets could better use that money elsewhere. Problem is no one’s gonna take him, but if they can find a sucker…
Harden is the tablesetter. Kyrie is one of the best shooting guards in the league.

Harden is the tablesetter. Kyrie is one of the best shooting guards in the league.
Of course he is, but in terms of a max contract value they’re set offensively with Harden and KD + less ball dominant supporting cast so it would be nice to spend that money on more defensive versatility.

When I watch the Nets I just don’t like taking the ball out of Harden’s hands that much. Harden and Kyrie aren’t that complimentary.

Kyrie gone be injured 25 games, plus the 41 home games he gone bypass? :lol: :lol:

Bruh injury prone as hell and tripping like this

Nets nabbing Patty Mills was a good move when it happened and now it may end up being a great one.

Not to be obtuse but when he’s talking about people losing jobs to mandates does he mean folks who are getting let go from their jobs because they refuse to get vaccinated?
That’s the whole thing, the “losing the jobs to mandates” isn’t really accurate and even if it was it’s nothing new…Nobody is forcing anybody to get the vaccine but just like anything in life there’s consequences…And then EVERY job has stuff that you gotta fall in line with or go work somewhere else, none of this is a new or noble cause

This Country so dumb and hot takey that alotta ppl think they on to something with this vaccine **** :lol: :smh: …All these ppl crying bout job mandates better boss up and start their own **** then, most of em the “bootstraps” folks anyway :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom