The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate how this is a thing. People are allowed to feel. The media access has gone too far to where they cast Aspersions on upset people.

Cause we need to hear these empty canned questions the media asks... No we don't

I agree that it’s silly. Wouldn’t surprise me if the whole antiquated practice didn’t start as some kind of test of “sportsmanship” or “toughness” more than an exercise actually designed to gather important information.

I agree that it’s silly. Wouldn’t surprise me if the whole antiquated practice didn’t start as some kind of test of “sportsmanship” or “toughness” more than an exercise actually designed to gather important information.

While I agree, it's also a sport that has been desperate for coverage and in what has been one of its most popular years ever it probably would have been good to see Taurasi speak on the series and whatnot.

While I agree, it's also a sport that has been desperate for coverage and in what has been one of its most popular years ever it probably would have been good to see Taurasi speak on the series and whatnot.

Definitely a fair point.

And them not talking to the media does potentially provide fodder for the sexist anti-NBA crowd, dumb as that may be.

[QUOTE="addict4sneakers, post: 34792624, member:

quick what did Booker say after game 6?
[/QUOTE]
That's easy

damn-nba-champion.gif

The Mercury have Brittany Griner, Diana Taurasi & Skylar Diggins-Smith, 3 of the Top 10 faces of the league also

IMO that's like LeBron, AD and Russ not speaking after the Finals

The only thing I can remember from Bron’s post game L’s were the family man comments and the cast. That’s just me. I don’t care what a losing team says. Especially after losing 3-1

The Mercury have Brittany Griner, Diana Taurasi & Skylar Diggins-Smith, 3 of the Top 10 faces of the league also

IMO that's like LeBron, AD and Russ not speaking after the Finals
I don’t follow WNBA. But that sounds like a hella of a big three. Were there favored over Chicago going into the series?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom