The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
would melo have been perfect in golden state? great players fit in anywhere I guess, but him steph, klay, dray.....who's replacing bridges on the other end of those lobs and ****? he went where he should've gone.

Him in the Warriors system with the 2 best shooters of all time would have been filthy

Why would there be slander? Has he said anything? Seems like he’s generally keeping quiet and letting his boys’ play do the talking.
Yeah not sure what he’s talking about. Him unveiling those ugly BBB shoes was the first time he’s been in the media in years

Reggie Jackson's run last season is the biggest fluke I've seen since that run he had in OKC. Now watch him drop 40 tonight and have a legendary matchup against Dame

Why would there be slander? Has he said anything? Seems like he’s generally keeping quiet and letting his boys’ play do the talking.

He announced $650 shoes in multiple models the day Lamelo's Puma shoes got announced :lol:
I think the coverage has just gone away

Big Var still my guy

They really thought they was doing it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
They really should’ve beat the Cavs back in game 7 2018. Tatum boomed Lebron and made a 3 then didn’t touch the ball the rest of the game.
It was out of their control, but imagine if Sacramento and Memphis were as bad as many people thought they were going to be in 2019 and 2020. Missed out on top five picks, ended up with pick #14.

He don’t got to say anything both balls are top 40 players in the league and a lot of people rather seen them fail they labeled Lonzo as a bust and think lamelo would not transition into the nba game as fast as he has

Little less than 10 miles separate msg and Barclays and all I see is empty seats at Barclays center and the vibe nowhere near the greatness msg has every game.

Kuzma is killing me. Dude is just chucking up 3’s and getting nowhere close. The nets are letting them in it but wiz can’t finish

Why is Zion in the NBA75 commercial?
They’re trying hard to make him a thing. He’s just ain’t it
1635209904554.gif

Yep rookie Tatum was the only one who showed up :lol:
I know they probably would’ve gotten destroyed by the Warriors anyway, but Celtics vs Warriors finals would’ve been interesting. Instead we got Cavs vs Warriors IV |l

of course! Expectations were tempered that season (for me at least) cuz both Hayward and Kyrie were out but It’d be nice to have Tatum and Brown experience a Finals berth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom