The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
finished Squid Game last night and the ending was weaksauce.

The whole cop story line fell flat too.

Still entertaining tho
Yea ending could have been better, but these days most series 2nd to last episode better than the final one so not surprised

The main character was stupid af bout everything tho, yo wild annoying :lol:

Kind of interesting. AI only played 26 more games this so KD will smoke him. It's impressive because KD missed a year and had a season where he played 27 games. This is still only good for #31 all-time. He's still playing high level basketball and ME7O and Bron are the only active guys ahead of him so he's going to shoot up there.

why go after LeBron’s opinion with a dig?

1635276208831.png

I’m Anti-Bron, but this was the most ridiculous response ever. Multiple people have criticized the ending, why go after LeBron’s opinion with a dig?

Because it's Lebby.

For better or worse pretty much anything he says or does is gonna get attention.

Didn’t know shump was on dwts but just saw he was trending …

I know Teyana was in the cut smiling at her choreography hittin 😂

That **** is incredible, that's how DWTS giving it up nowadays? Master P counting his blessings he got in early.

How/why does someone become "anti-Bron?" :lol:

People who are hardcore anti-Bron take sports way too seriously or young. I'm not going be anti-a person I don't know who has no real effect on my life or humanity. I'm too old for all that. Plus Bron is Top 3-5 to most people and a good dude all things considered. He's just corny :lol:

It's definitely acceptable to be anti-someone you don't know like a politician or scumbag celeb, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom