The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
and I think everybody knows about the gun situation where his car flipped in youngstown . (It’s weird as hell he was in Youngstown , I know how the world views cleveland but trust me it’s never a reason for us to go to Youngstown )
Literally zero reason for a young millionaire living in Cleveland to be in Youngstown aside from trouble.

FBBKS3vVgAcv9KB.jpg

Not buying it. He must not have internet because even everyone in here knew that. The tweet even says 'reiterated' so how could he not have already known?
Rolling in the deep with Adele

He probably thought there was a secret clause or workaround but even then that’s the first thing you do when talking bout holding out for a year

League pass question
With a Roku has anyone done LP with the NBA app on here or should I go with LP through Sling TV?

Not buying it. He must not have internet because even everyone in here knew that. The tweet even says 'reiterated' so how could he not have already known?

you sure everyone in here knew that?

or accepted what was being said on that point?

Rolling in the deep with Adele

He probably thought there was a secret clause or workaround but even then that’s the first thing you do when talking bout holding out for a year
I mean he went from the end of the season to pretty much this week before actually asking anybody about the details? That's hard for me to believe

you sure everyone in here knew that?

or accepted what was being said on that point?
Yes

I mean he went from the end of the season to pretty much this week before actually asking anybody about the details? That's hard for me to believe

Yes
-name redacted- probably thought he was gonna still get the money. Rich probably told him “yea yea yea it’s all good” knowing damn well it wasn’t. Idk man facts just ain’t adding up

-name redacted- probably thought he was gonna still get the money. Rich probably told him “yea yea yea it’s all good” knowing damn well it wasn’t. Idk man facts just ain’t adding up

i just want the precedent for what they are trying to pull off.. dont need to be an actual NBA agent for that

especially if you're resorting to strong arm tactics

and he doesnt have the fans on his side to put pressure on the team from that perspective

League pass question
With a Roku has anyone done LP with the NBA app on here or should I go with LP through Sling TV?
works fine for me. just more of a slight delay, but that's normal when streaming through an app. so don't check the box scores online and watch the gm on the app :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom