The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much Hundreds in the airline and even the medical industry are anti vaccine

It’s just wild to me that Pre-COVID people were losing their jobs because they didn’t have insurance and had to get six figure surgeries or cancer treatment to potentially save their life.

Now we got folks not working because they refuse to drive 2 miles to CVS and get a free shot to potentially save their life :lol: It’s so *** backwards to me.

Imagine getting your house foreclosed, car repo’d or simply starving because you refuse to get vaccinated. Like you’re scared of dying from this shot but you’re willing to die on the streets in the cold winter? Couldn’t be me.

But on a serious note, I feel bad for the helpless kids wrapped up in this if they gotta live in a ****ed up situation now because their parent is an anti-vaxxer and lost their job because of it:smh:|l

What would happen if society didn’t step in, and didn’t mandate vaccines? What would happen if we simply allowed everyone to continue as normal, and allow the Kyrie mindset to permeate without any sort of consequence?

What would happen if society didn’t step in, and didn’t mandate vaccines? What would happen if we simply allowed everyone to continue as normal, and treat the jab like a “private” matter?

is-that-a-serious-question-forreal.gif

:emoji_disappointed_relieved: could just ignore & let the "dangerous" messaging fall on deaf ears..... but you can't get RT's & engagement doing that so here we are :lol:

Wouldn't surprise me if Qyrie really thinks of himself as Ali right now :smh:

as when people invoke the horrors of our history because they are being inconvenienced by mask mandates or other mandates intended to save lives, I always wish they would have to experience an actual day of that thing

you want to compare something to slavery, should have to spend a day actually experiencing what slavery was really like.. same for the holocaust, apartheid and other horrific events

but as with Ali, the man was banned from boxing for 3 years and went to court where he was sentenced to 5 years in prison and fined.. He had to go all the way to the Supreme Court to get that conviction overturned

ali was fighting against going to war with people, in their country, who never did him a damn thing

Maybe kyrie and others like him should look up the views of someone who fought against the administration of the polio vaccine

What would happen if society didn’t step in, and didn’t mandate vaccines? What would happen if we simply allowed everyone to continue as normal, and allow the Kyrie mindset to permeate without any sort of consequence?

Stop making sense and asking questions that go against the echo chamber.

people would die

more people than already are dying

Very soon we are going have 5 million known deaths because of Covid

empowering stupid when we are experiencing a very real airborne transmittal virus seems extremely dumb

Then Kyrie will find something else to protest

kyrie been playing the victim for too long...the act is beyond old
Facts. Dude is rebel looking for a cause. Bron’s toxic…gotta go. Boston’s toxic…gotta go. World’s flat science be damned. Bruh stays looking for a fight.

people would die

more people than already are dying

Very soon we are going have 5 million known deaths because of Covid

empowering stupid when we are experiencing a very real airborne transmittal virus seems extremely dumb

No, that’s my point

the option to get vaxed or not is a personal choice in theory. That means that if you agree that it is a personal choice, then you have to agree with the concept of like, everyone not getting the jab.

and if that were the case, Covid would be taking even more people out than it’s already doing

like if we agreed with the premise that the Jab is a personal choice, how many people would have to die in order for you to agree with it being mandated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom