The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sabu.png
Wait a minute didn't know this was a known thing till now. Was watching this Malcolm Gladwell talk where he mentioned his Indian friend who coached his girls basketball team despite no knowledge and decided the way Americans did it was stupid (sorry no timestamp).

Ya'll bringing this up made me realize it's Vivek and he totally thinks he can do this with the Kings.

I'm out the loop but **** I don't watch the Kings.

Portland going after Jeremy Grant. So leave Detroit to put yourself in a worst situation. Yeah makes sense. I’d tell the blazers go to hell.

gaaat damn the kings man..i have no ties to sacramento other than i loved white chocolate and bobby jackson growing up... this trade hurts

Morey must be stopped

Morey :smokin

Why the hell are the 76ers so confident in this happening

Is Morey meeting Lil Baby for chardonnay and charcuterie to get inside info?

Because Tad Brown who is the CEO of the Sixers is closer to Harden than Morey is

I know Rusty was semi-joking but, in all seriousness, we also can't forget that Michael Rubin (CEO of Fanatics, 76ers part-owner and Hank Scorpio client) is tight with Lil Baby so that could also be a legitimate pathway for Harden intel from Lil Baby to Morey :lol:

I know Marvin Bagley pissed. Definitely not getting minutes now with Sabonis. Kings really the worst management in Sports bruh.

4 games in 5 days and off of playing yesterday, I expect the Suns to lose to the 76ers tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom