THE OFFICIAL PARTY THREAD (College, Bars, Frats, Clubbing, etc) Vol. $%% Happened Last Night?

Basically, every time you go out with your boys to a club, house party, bar, frat house or any party update this thread with how your night was. Crazy stories are welcomed.

First weekend of my sophomore year in college all i gotta say is #!%@ was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Pregamed with the crew and went to the bar/club. 90% of the girls were smashable
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
. Went to this place called Mojos and got it in with 8+ chicks (yes i counted haha). 

There was this one chick that as soon as she walked in got all the stares, all the guys were thirsty. I told all my boys "I'm gonna %*@# her tonight" and they just
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Fifteen minutes later she approaches me asks me "are you in a frat".....I say NO
indifferent.gif
......then she asks "are you a senior"......I say NO
indifferent.gif
, and say "you can still dance with me though"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.....she gives me the
frown.gif
grin.gif
face and dips. Felt like slapping the dumbness out the $@#$*, pretty much my only L of the night. Came back to dorm at 4am to proceed to play some pong
indifferent.gif

Round 2 tonight....

Basically, every time you go out with your boys to a club, house party, bar, frat house or any party update this thread with how your night was. Crazy stories are welcomed.

First weekend of my sophomore year in college all i gotta say is #!%@ was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Pregamed with the crew and went to the bar/club. 90% of the girls were smashable
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
. Went to this place called Mojos and got it in with 8+ chicks (yes i counted haha). 

There was this one chick that as soon as she walked in got all the stares, all the guys were thirsty. I told all my boys "I'm gonna %*@# her tonight" and they just
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Fifteen minutes later she approaches me asks me "are you in a frat".....I say NO
indifferent.gif
......then she asks "are you a senior"......I say NO
indifferent.gif
, and say "you can still dance with me though"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.....she gives me the
frown.gif
grin.gif
face and dips. Felt like slapping the dumbness out the $@#$*, pretty much my only L of the night. Came back to dorm at 4am to proceed to play some pong
indifferent.gif

Round 2 tonight....

Word? I had my first real college night out on friday. Went to Lambda Epsilon or something. It was alright, nothing special. I passed Mojo's last night but ended up going to Pi Lam which was pretty good. My roommate almost got in a fight and we ended up walking back home from north campus. Thanks for the info earlier. I'm still adjusting but definitely liking college.

Word? I had my first real college night out on friday. Went to Lambda Epsilon or something. It was alright, nothing special. I passed Mojo's last night but ended up going to Pi Lam which was pretty good. My roommate almost got in a fight and we ended up walking back home from north campus. Thanks for the info earlier. I'm still adjusting but definitely liking college.

Back
Top Bottom