The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Just picked up a 17-40L for 5 bills 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

^ I believe Facebook has a max width of 604. I use Photoshop to re-size.

Anyway, haven't had a chance to shoot anything outside so here's more of my lil Lego photography project:

5265227755_c114e1a948_o.jpg

"A Walk Down Canon Lane"
This is awesome!

Can anyone recommend me the best printer for a budget of like $300 maybe $400? What should I look for in a printer? I like color more than black & white.

Thanks

Originally Posted by yallayalla

is the Sigma 15mm 2.8 a good fisheye lens?
nerd.gif

i use a D90 btw

i use the sig fisheye. i love it, very satisfied. but i'm also using on full frame too tho

can 5d + sig fish:
4707799826_4d28932549_z.jpg

4950379110_caac6c263f_z.jpg

5267256493_3805563a6c_z.jpg

5267257309_3804f25f07_z.jpg

Friends calling me "gay" for wanted a camera. Only thing thats keeping me from getting one. What should i do?

I'm looking to spend $300-$500. I'm only a beginner so i don't need something hi-tech. Any help?

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Friends calling me "gay" for wanted a camera. Only thing thats keeping me from getting one. What should i do?

I'm looking to spend $300-$500. I'm only a beginner so i don't need something hi-tech. Any help?
Your friends are calling you gay for wanting a camera (assuming dslr)?

I feel sorry for you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I feel sorry for you
laugh.gif

16 and having a camera isn't "in" from where im from,
laugh.gif

I feel sorry for you
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Who gives a damn. None of us do it cause it's the "in" thing. Get some new friends.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

I feel sorry for you
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Who gives a damn. None of us do it cause it's the "in" thing. Get some new friends.
Get the camera. Ditch the lame friends.

I feel sorry for you
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've been with the same kids all through life. I'll pry get one anyways, i really don't care what they think. Just don't know what to get in my price range though.

Originally Posted by bl1nk

anyone in here have the nikon 35mm f/1.8?
nerd.gif

if so, how does it compare to the 50mm f/1.8? thinking of buying it at that $200 price tag.

I'm selling my 35mm. 1.8 for 150$ if your interested. its the newer version. DX
I like it because it gives me a little more view than the 50mm, with the same 1.8

All around its a great lens because I can use it for close up pics, or just regular shots

example.

5247971612_19d3cfe77f_z.jpg

or

5247506211_26c3e62cba_z.jpg

Owning/wanting a camera is gay?...tell your friends to grow up

Btw the fisheye lense is more if a photography toy, don't depend on it if you do this for a living as many people beaides you won't appreciate the funkiness of it....I've had my 10mm siggy for a while, I loooveee it.

Both taken with 40d + 10mm (I née to go full frame with the fisheye)
5268224468_3ac595a343_b.jpg

I feel sorry for you
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've been with the same kids all through life. I'll pry get one anyways, i really don't care what they think. Just don't know what to get in my price range though.

Back in April I found a Rebel XT on eBay for $425. Came with the camera, battery grip, 6 batteries, 4GB CF card, kit lens (18-55mm) and a bag. Look around and you can find decent deals.

Back
Top Bottom