The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Just picked up a T2i and hopefully I'll be able to contribute to this thread. It's my first DSLR so I'm fairly new to this. One of the many pictures I took last night.

5397952705_3c4e075ffe_z.jpg

Is this Roxas BLVD?

Just picked up a T2i and hopefully I'll be able to contribute to this thread. It's my first DSLR so I'm fairly new to this. One of the many pictures I took last night.

Hopefully you love it! I know I love mine 
pimp.gif

Get a flickr set up and add me 
smokin.gif

just picked up a canon kiss x4 (rebel t2i i think)

Man, taking pictures is a lot harder than i thought it was...

T4E5p.jpg

zmBNn.jpg

my best 2 shots lol

Welp. Just made a impulse buy while being bored at work. Tamron 17-50 2.8 in the mail and should be here tomorrow
pimp.gif

^it should be automatically included in the bbcode link you take from flickr. there are usually two packaged together, first one is the photo and the second is the info

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Is this Roxas BLVD?

That is actually dubbed as The Island to skaters here in San Francisco. But it is pretty much on the way to the Fairy Building on Embarcadero in SF.

Cool pic. Might want to somewhat color correct the white balance if you want a more white look. I know everything down there is yellow but I have achieved a better hue on my camera.

Originally Posted by airjzz

Originally Posted by bionic90
How do you embed like that? Where it includes your photostream and picture name?
go to the picture you want to post.
click "share this" then "Grab the HTML/BBcode"

copy/paste the BBcode in the reply box

Need you guys' opinion on a lens choice. I shoot nikon DX and have a tammy 28-75 2.8 that I don't seem to have much use for. I got trade offer for a DX 35mm 1.8 but I already have a 50mm 1.8. Sometimes I feel like when I shoot wide open on my 50 I get some pretty crappy aberration

p465577100-5.jpg
p536748279-5.jpg

And the thing with the tammy is that the AF is inconsistent.

what do you guys think?

Originally Posted by airjzz

Hopefully you love it! I know I love mine 
pimp.gif

Get a flickr set up and add me 
smokin.gif
Thanks man, I'll for sure add you.

@robxdrew, This was taken at Embarcadero in SF.

@Mr Fongstarr, thanks for the tip. I'll try to mess around with Lightroom as I don't really know much about editing.

Back
Top Bottom