The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Originally Posted by frankl1001

Hey guys, great photos, quick questions:

I'm planning to take my xsi w/ 18-55 kit to the Bahamas in late May and just wondering how should I protect it against sand/water mist, beach variants, etc?

Also, any tips while taking beach photos?

Thanks

Anyone? I am looking @ the Hoya 58mm CPL filter for the sun / protection of the lens @ the beach. Good choice?http://www.amazon.com/HOY...F8&qid=1304099279&sr=1-1

Originally Posted by JRHodges11

Originally Posted by bionic90

Untitled by GilesSaysGo, on Flickr

Fall by GilesSaysGo, on Flickr

Winter by GilesSaysGo, on Flickr

This is freaking awesome imo
smokin.gif
Thanks 

Did some vinyl diggin' after work yesterday (Friday), and snapped a few shots before heading to the Auto Car Show in NYC.

Taking a break.....

What's good NT... you guys have been killin' it the last couple of pages. A lot of inspirational stuff in here lately
pimp.gif

my contribution for today...

8xtuzd.jpg

What do guys feel about the Sony Nex-3 or Nex 5. I need Semi-professinal camera like a dslr, but it a portable package. I won't go for a full body cause I'm a very mobile person and carrying one of those and a bag and larger lenses is just not for me. It will be my 1st Semi-pro camera but, I have some knowledge just need more. Let me know if you think another product is better, but i can get the Nex-3 for like $200-250 and nex-5 for $300-350(i work at best buy so my discount is good
smokin.gif
) PM please

^ Actually making some today, medium rare of course
pimp.gif

Some random shots while out by Astoria Park (NYC).....

I wear my Kobe Grinch's like 3x a week
pimp.gif

This past weekend, I shot one of the most important annual track meets; the Penn Relays. I covered the meet for the first time last year, so I was really excited to cover it again. But that's enough about me, on to the photos! The full set can be viewed here. C/C is always appreciated!!

Temple's Freshman Triple Jumper Gabriel Pickett by Jazmyne Anderson, on Flickr

USA Red's Sprinter Carmelita Jeter by Jazmyne Anderson, on Flickr

USA Blue's Sprinter Dee Dee Trotter by Jazmyne Anderson, on Flickr

USA Blue's Sprinter Alex Anderson by Jazmyne Anderson, on Flickr

Kenya's Gilbert Kipchoge, USA Red's Bernard Lagat, Morocco's Mohammed Moustaoui, Australia's Ryan Gregson, USA Blue's David Torrence and Canada's Jaden Ostapowich by Jazmyne Anderson, on Flickr

USA Red's Sprinter Sanya Richards-Ross and USA Blue's Sprinter Monica Hargrove by Jazmyne Anderson, on Flickr

USA Red's Sprinter Sanya Richards-Ross, USA Blue's Sprinter Monica Hargrove and Jamaica's Sprinter Kaliese Spencer by Jazmyne Anderson, on Flickr

8. And here's a shameless plug for my school (Temple) since they won the IC4A 4x100m Relay Championship. Woo!!

Temple's 4x100 Meter Relay Team Freshman Alex McGee, Senior Emmanuel Freeland, Sophomore Dylan Pensyl and Senior Miles Dryden by Jazmyne Anderson, on Flickr

Back
Top Bottom