HN5A0113 by J.Spookz, on Flickr

HN5A0290 by J.Spookz, on Flickr

HN5A0503 by J.Spookz, on Flickr

HN5A0800 by J.Spookz, on Flickr

HN5A0656 by J.Spookz, on Flickr

HN5A0957 by J.Spookz, on Flickr

HN5A1229 by J.Spookz, on Flickr

HN5A1232 by J.Spookz, on Flickr

I never thought i would even get into people photography but this thread has changed my mind in a lot of ways. With that being said, I'd like to thank this thread and the consistent photographers that have inspired me up to this point.

Last edited:
Great job on that engagement shoot 2morrowbegins2day

Quite the photogenic couple. Great locations aswell.

I really like the one of them inside that brick lined tunnel... great lighting.

At what time of day did you start shooting?

How did you come into contact with the couple?

I wanna start getting into that maaaaaan!

LA08NATIVE - Thanks man. We met up around 1130am and ended the shoot around 2-3pm. I used to work with the guy. I haven't started advertising myself as a photographer yet but people on facebook know that i'm an avid shooter. So far, all of the gigs i've gotten were through word of mouth. You might want to ask KSTEEZY about the business side of things. KSTEEZY, be our mentor!

2morrow - you did an amazing job for a 1st shoot, looking like someone whos done quite a few eshoots already, BRAVO.... 8 and 9 being my favorites!...best of luck and take it one step at a time, I just noticed you are in NY also, I might need some second shooters next year, it'll be a paid gig....so ill start reaching out to some of you guys if ya interested!

silk, amazing job on that strap bro!

one from last weekends wedding, on to the next 12+ hours of editing....lol

btw we inagurated our photohoot at this wedding and it was a hit!, unfortunately had to return the printer because it just wasnt ideal for a photobooth set up, got a much better one but then i had to buy a macbook air and photobooth software to make the next gig much smoother for my team....btw this was my team!...the wife, broinlaw and his fiancee, i tell you guys, turning your passion into your business is one of the most gratifying experiences ever.

word of advice tomorrow, now that is summertime, start your next eshoot at around 530pm, youll have a much easier time balancing lighting then since the sun will be on its way down, shooting around noon can be real pain in the a***

KSTEEZY, Thanks for the kind advice. I totally feel you on the timing, the sun was so harsh. I originally wanted to shoot around 4-530 as well, but they weren't for it because they had things to do later in the day.

- I'm down to be a second shooter. Been looking for someone to chop it up with in photography for a while now.

- Glad to see your PhotoHoot up and running. That's awesome.

Random question...

But is there anyone in the New York area interested in shooting music events (primarily electronic dance music shows)?

I'm a start-up music blog dedicated to brand marketing.  Feel free to shoot me an email for more details.

>>> [email protected]

For some reason your shots remind me of the move "The Purge" lol. I guess because I just saw it a few days ago.

Great shots tomorrow! The white balance is looking great! What sort of lens were you using?

Last edited:
^What part of europe did you go to? Just Paris? I really like the shot above the Eiffel tower.

Last edited:
^What part of europe did you go to? Just Paris? I really like the shot above the Eiffel tower.
I did eight countries in eight weeks.  I started in Holland then Belgium, France, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Germany and my last stop was in London to visit family. It was an incredible trip, though very exhausted bouncing from hostel to hostel.  Can't wait to do it again.

I did eight countries in eight weeks.  I started in Holland then Belgium, France, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Germany and my last stop was in London to visit family. It was an incredible trip, though very exhausted bouncing from hostel to hostel.  Can't wait to do it again.

Very nice. Hope to see more pictures from your trip! I love seeing pictures from different parts of the world.

Anyone see this new Low Pro bag? Hate to say it but my Incase sling is not holding up cause the dividers are getting thrashed cause my camera is way too heavy. Sick bag. Might pick it up if I sell my Chrome bag that I have.

http://www.lowepro.com/transit-slin...ntent=lpia_300x250&utm_campaign=transit_sling

ive been contemplating on the incase sling for a while now....lol...damb..

anyone for anyone wanting to take a look i made a post on our first time using the photohoot and the results.

http://elkincardonaphotography.com/blog/?p=6044

incase sling is a nice bag but it's not real heavy duty. if you have multiple bags and don't beat it up too much it should hold up fine. just wait til incase has one of their regular half off sales, don't think it's worth the full price.

that said, mine hasn't seen the light of day since i picked up a billingham

incase sling is a nice bag but it's not real heavy duty. if you have multiple bags and don't beat it up too much it should hold up fine. just wait til incase has one of their regular half off sales, don't think it's worth the full price.

that said, mine hasn't seen the light of day since i picked up a billingham

I got my sling at half off. Well worth it but the dividers can't even hold a ton of weight. It's still my go to bag but wish I got the black version instead of the grey one. I might ge the bigger one in the long run but also wish that was black. I'd actually like the versitility of having a small and big bag. Sometimes I use even my small bag for carring tons of other things like clothes to even my Polaroid. Just wish there was a tad more room.

If anyone cares. This was anounced. Seems more gear for video

EOS 70D – key features:

■20.2 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 5+
■19 point cross-type AF System and 7 fps shooting
■Dual Pixel CMOS AF
■Instant sharing and remote control with Wi-Fi
■ISO 12800 (H:25600)
■Vari-angle 7.7cm ClearView II LCD touch screen
■Intelligent viewfinder
■Full-HD movies
■*UHS-I card required for maximum burst duration

More from Canon Rumors: http://www.canonrumors.com/