The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Latest pickup

PeakDesign is awesome, but I don't see myself giving up my MoneyMaker, joint is toooooooo smooth

Sup fam. New to the game but a long time lurker to the thread. Couple shots from Twin Peaks and a ProAm game. No post processing yet. Feedback appreciated.

Last edited:
^That first pic makes me want to go back to nyc....but I had a bad experience the last time I went :lol:

Needing a new compact tripod...

So i was in best buy a few min ago, this tripod has been on my mind for the last month now.

So they were located on two different shelves with 2 different
prices. So i asked the guy how much was it, he said "$32.09" i said , ARE YOU serious? He said "yea". I said, i'll take it!

I get to the register and it rings up for $74.99!!! So in my mind, im like WTF!

So i tell the cashier, "that guy right there just told me it was $32.09"

He changed the price, no questions asked. Been hittin licks all weekend for stuff
for the low. Lol!

Last edited:
Needing a new compact tripod...

So i was in best buy a few min ago, this tripod has been on my mind for the last month now.

So they were located on two different shelves with 2 different
prices. So i asked the guy how much was it, he said "$32.09" i said , ARE YOU serious? He said "yea". I said, i'll take it!

I get to the register and it rings up for $74.99!!! So in my mind, im like WTF!

So i tell the cashier, "that guy right there just told me it was $32.09"

He changed the price, no questions asked. Been hittin licks all weekend for stuff
for the low. Lol!

good come up! got that same one for around that price from best buy a few months back, hasn't really got much burn though, setup is kinda awkward...

good come up! got that same one for around that price from best buy a few months back, hasn't really got much burn though, setup is kinda awkward...

It'll take getting used to from my current tripod. But im willing to learn it, my current joint is just too big when not in use and kind of flimsy when fully extended.

It'll take getting used to from my current tripod. But im willing to learn it, my current joint is just too big when not in use and kind of flimsy when fully extended.

i think this tripod is kinda similar in that regard, it is relatively small when fully compacted which is a plus but i don't like the flippy locks or the ball mount video head for still pictures and it also gets flimsier as you extend it...its pretty awesome for video though...

i think this tripod is kinda similar in that regard, it is relatively small when fully compacted which is a plus but i don't like the flippy locks or the ball mount video head for still pictures and it also gets flimsier as you extend it...its pretty awesome for video though...

I think most "compact" tripods will have some "flimsy-ness" to them in regards to the legs. But i tried it out a little bit ago, i like it so far. Gotta try it out and about this weekend.

Really glad it fits in my backpack, thats essentially the main factor i was looking for. Something to fit in my bag.

Back
Top Bottom