The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

i just looooveeeee shooting newborns man..

6387181471_28fcf37d93_b.jpg

^^^Wow dude. That is an awesome pic. My preggo coworkers are going to love seeing that when I show them tomorrow.

thank you guys, Fong...if they are in NY give them my info, ill hook them up with the NT exclusive discount bro...lol

Hey guys, just had a quick question. Im looking to purchase the Cannon Rebel T2i for my girl. She wants a better camera to be able to take pictures of our 1 year old daughter. Obviously she runs all over the place, so just wondering is this camera good enough for that? I hate when the pictures come out blurry. I've read a few reviews on it and from what I read it seems like a good camera. Just want anyones opinion who may have this camera or has had experience with this camera. They have a pretty good deal here at one of the shops so i want to get her the camera for christmas. Thanks guys 

The T2i + 50mm 1.8 lens is great for kids. The kit lens is great outdoors with lots of light.

The T2i is a great camera though, it is what I use.

Thanks a lot for your input juggy. Really appreciate it. Will more than likely pull the trigger on the camera. Thanks for the recommendation on the lens also, dont know much about lenses and things like that but im sure i can ask the associate for that lens. Thanks again

Hey guys I'm looking to pick up a camera this weekend and after  bit of quick research I've narrowed it down to these two but can't decide which one to go with. I'm just looking for something simple and basic, but still offers pretty good quality. Which would you guys recommend?

nikon-coolpix-s8100-67212_3.jpg

Option 1

or

canon_powershot_elph_300_hs.jpeg

Option 2

Originally Posted by ockboot36

Hey guys I'm looking to pick up a camera this weekend and after  bit of quick research I've narrowed it down to these two but can't decide which one to go with. I'm just looking for something simple and basic, but still offers pretty good quality. Which would you guys recommend?

I picked up the Canon 300 for $150 on Amazon.  Love it, wide angle lens, 1080p stereo sound video, extra slim.  It's perfect!

Back
Top Bottom