The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

http://www.flickr.com/photos/a_mad_tea_party/

www.amadteapartyphoto.com

we are all mad here :wink:

LA08Native, I know what you mean, but lately as an amateur I haven't wanted to go out and shoot for a while, so I'm hoping this will at least motivate me and remind me to go out and shoot after work(or just take my camera and do shooting right after )...But don't get me wrong I like taking pictures of my gaming setups and stuff cause I know some people might be into the stuff I take pictures of in my room...That TV shot was a picture of my gaming desk and it was a new TV I got yesterday so the picture for me meant something to me. We each love our own types of photography or maybe just a simple product shot. But i will give 365 project a try and will gladly let you tell me what I can work on and what I can do to get better shots cause at the end of the day we all can improve in something.
Cool beans man.

Here's an old blurry film shot.

Rolo- Digging the new watermark and dope pics. I see that FF is paying off.
LA08NATIVE- Love the mood of the picture. Reminds me of a pic I took way back when with my T3I.

Last edited:
There is security rules for cameras at NBA games?

Great photos
smokin.gif
I guess
laugh.gif
This was my first time bring that lens to the venue. I usually bring my 18-55 kit lens, but I had floor seats so I wanted some close shots.

Thanks though.
a lot of places won't let you bring in lenses over 200mm. some venues won't let you bring in any type of interchangeable lens system...
Yep. I was at the Club Paradise concert in Denver and the security was eyeballing my 200mm lens at the gate but let me through. I got through Meek Mills and 2 Chainz and I saw one of the stage mall cops come straight at me and was like if I take another picture he's going to take my battery
grin.gif
laugh.gif
. Ended up shooting the rest of the concert on my Samsung point-and-shoot and camera phone. I might post some of those pics on here.

I see there are pictures in the NTFG. I don't see how some of them relate to "FRESH". Would explanations be too much to ask? Since the pictures are supposed to be new, shouldn't the theme be part of the title? For example, Ben said he got a new TV, his should be titled "Fresh TV"... Just an idea..

Question for owners of the 60D or similar body types:

How well does this body perform in colder weather? I've owned it for a while now and living in the DMV, it's officially getting cold outside. I don't want to restrict myself to mainly shooting indoors as that is not my style at all but am cautious walking about with my cam if it can't perform under colder conditions. I know the body is semi-weather protected, but just want to be sure. Any insight?

Question for owners of the 60D or similar body types:

How well does this body perform in colder weather? I've owned it for a while now and living in the DMV, it's officially getting cold outside. I don't want to restrict myself to mainly shooting indoors as that is not my style at all but am cautious walking about with my cam if it can't perform under colder conditions. I know the body is semi-weather protected, but just want to be sure. Any insight?

You've got nothing to worry about. I used to use my 7D and my friend's t3i in the cold here in NY while shoveling snow and whatnot. All you may see is your battery dying a bit faster. These cameras are built pretty tough. Just go out there and shoot.

You've got nothing to worry about. I used to use my 7D and my friend's t3i in the cold here in NY while shoveling snow and whatnot. All you may see is your battery dying a bit faster. These cameras are built pretty tough. Just go out there and shoot.
Thanks a bunch, put my fears to rest!

fresh pits. working on playing around with my lighting, but don't have much to work with. i propped my iphone up and used the LED for casting the light/shadows. sorry for making you all look at my hairy chest :lol:

003 by bjamez20, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom