The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Bout to put my 40mm 2.8 up for sale... Anyone interested in the NT discount? PM me.

9249712387_10642f6576_c.jpg

9252500044_bea8fa0ea5_c.jpg

9252508956_8a753f4585_c.jpg

Bought this bad boy on Sunday for $699. I got it through ebays DEAL OF THE DAY thing. Has anyone ever purchased? They say it was taken out of a Canon 5D

I get it on Thursday.

Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Autofocus Lens

I have a 24-105. I think it's great as a walk around lens, for vacations and general use. You won't the f4 unless you're shooting in low light, but the focal range is pretty useful. I don't have any complaints about and at $699, I think that's a good deal for a L lens.

LA08NATIVE - I believe the color rendering on the L lenses are different from the consumer canon lenses. Those pics were shot with the canon 28mm 1.8

Got my first real day of play time with my camera. I'm loving every moment with this thing :smokin

I'm a rookie, go easy on me.

9251392355_3d93efa668_h.jpg

9251321313_ccedf17e4e_h.jpg

Top pic is with my cousins Rokinon 8mm fisheye
2nd pic is with my kit 18-55mm

Also messing around with some Lightroom presets

^
good stuff

as much as it's a novelty lens, i love messing around with my fisheye. everyone should check one out at some point.

To this day owning the little lenses that I owned, my NIkon 10.5mm fisheye remains to be my favorite. I can still use that as my main walk around lens. No that great for large printed photos but for just digital online stuff, it's one of the best.

Ben good stuff as usual, what year is that mustang?
Lao8 loving the vintage look on the plate
Prime-pics came out sharp.
2morrowbegins-good stuff also
Fong i was looking into getting a fisheye lens but it seems most people get bored with it plus they're pretty expensive.

Went to a local part to shoot and kids feeding nutria rats. Homeless are known to eat them at night.

Last edited:
Took these couple weeks ago, never got around to post them on this thread. Did feature them on the Roshe Run thread however. Amateur with lighting, go easy on me (just kidding, criticize them!).

Dude I just sold my 40mm to whipped out a 5D mk III to try the lens out on and said he caught it on the local CL a few weeks back for $2,000
frown.gif

This feel bro.
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

Camera dudes, tell me how great or not so great the Canon EOS M is.  I dont like carrying my D40x so Im looking for a smaller camera to lug around towwwwwwwwwn.  Thanks.

Camera dudes, tell me how great or not so great the Canon EOS M is.  I dont like carrying my D40x so Im looking for a smaller camera to lug around towwwwwwwwwn.  Thanks.

Heard nothing but bad reviews and there should be another coming out soon. They are super cheap right now but for that reason. That whole tap to focus sounds lame on a camera like that and I heard it is super slow to focus too.

On the other hand, I seen a guy use that with a fisheye and he keeps it at infinity and he gets pretty cool shots for what it is. For just using that to say blog photos, it seems pretty cool and compact.

I just got the EOS M for my gf and its alright. I'd rather get the canon s110 for relatively the same price. It has everything you need in a camera except its more compact with less gimmicks... and its smaller.

Back
Top Bottom