The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Shot an FJ Cruiser this past weekend. Gotta say I really like how these came out, some of my best shots yet. These aren't high res which is why some are blurry.

Attachments

• IMG_3645-1.jpg
    IMG_3645-1.jpg
    700.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3669-1.jpg
    IMG_3669-1.jpg
    488.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3786-1.jpg
    IMG_3786-1.jpg
    599.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3772-1.jpg
    IMG_3772-1.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 19
so i have decided to scan all my film again. dont have too many to do so i dont mind. i havent shot film in like a year or so, but i wanted to upload my older stuff to practice editing. i have came a long way since i first edited these. now that i say that i would like some feedback. heres a before and after with 2 edits using two different methods. please let me know which one you think is better. this is shot on hp5 iso 400

heres the original scan i did. i scanned it flat as possible using the epson scan software.
iblv06.jpg

Here is the edit A

18f5ns.jpg

Heres edit B

i3847o.jpg

Last edited:
The exhibition was directly in the shadows. Tried lightening the image a bit without washing it out.

IMG_20171006_140007.jpg

The exhibition was directly in the shadows. Tried lightening the image a bit without washing it out.

Dope!!...Fun fact, it costs about 2.5 million dollars to run that challenge car on the right for an entire race season, including maintenance and repairs.

Shot an FJ Cruiser this past weekend. Gotta say I really like how these came out, some of my best shots yet. These aren't high res which is why some are blurry.

Starting to love off-road trucks more and more, nice shots.

so i have decided to scan all my film again. dont have too many to do so i dont mind. i havent shot film in like a year or so, but i wanted to upload my older stuff to practice editing. i have came a long way since i first edited these. now that i say that i would like some feedback. heres a before and after with 2 edits using two different methods. please let me know which one you think is better. this is shot on hp5 iso 400

Heres edit B

Definitely digging edit B. Edit A is cool too but B has the legit look of an authentic film shot and edit A kinda looks like it was shot digitally and edited to have the film look imo

Starting to love off-road trucks more and more, nice shots.

Definitely digging edit B. Edit A is cool too but B has the legit look of an authentic film shot and edit A kinda looks like it was shot digitally and edited to have the film look imo

appreciate the feedback. i like B as well. i will go with the B method of editing.

jordansf jordansf That FJ is pretty clean with the off-road wheels and being lifted, custom headlights as well. It was my first time shooting something that was lifted that high since I'm used to shooting cars that are lower to the ground lol.

djyoung08 djyoung08 That drone shot :wow:

Can anyone point me in the direction of camera bags? Something made for more mobile portrait sessions. thanks!

Can anyone point me in the direction of camera bags? Something made for more mobile portrait sessions. thanks!

Peak Designs makes bags with accessibility in mind.

When I was shopping for one, I just went for an F-Stop bag and an ICU (compartment to put camera gear in), but it's definitely not ideal for easy accessibility.

Back
Top Bottom