The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Bana- Love it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Not in a pervertish way though
laugh.gif

Here's a few from a shoot with my friends g35.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

wanted to share a shot from my engagement photoshoot, the photographer was simply amazing!

SHOT NOT TAKEN BY ME.

4619301151_d68d2a8854_o.jpg
I think the frame could have been better, either by removing the dog or filling up the frame with a tighter picture of you two. Maybe like this:

fuqhxv.jpg

hi newbie here, can anyone post pics of good and bad examples of composition? Im not quite sure of the stuff Im reading online. Thanks!

^ best bet is to google the rule of thirds. composition in a nutshell, there are lots of flickr groups for this.

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

jay kickz till i die wrote
is this the building from the last scene of 500 days of summer? looks familiar...anyways, i was bored, decided to edit some old photos. C&C welcome
Yup

where's this place at if you don't mind me asking. i'd love to shoot there one time
blah!

Man this sucks. My D90 got the infamous ERR message on it when I was out and about today and now it is totally useless. I took out the battery, cleaned the connections from the lens and body, reformatted the SD card and tried to do a reset but did not work. Only thing I can think of is to get a new SD card but i know that is not the issue since I still get the ERR message when I take it out.

So looked on every where on the net and it seems this is a typical problem with the D90. Only problem is, my warranty is up so that means I am forced to send it back to Nikon and pay to get it fixed...which is a total waste.

Anyways....anyone got any suggestions on this that i might have missed? I pretty much have done everything and I plan to pony up the dough to buy a new memory card even though I know it is not the problem. What a waste of money!...and I can't even afford to get a new camera right now.

Back
Top Bottom