The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

Have any of you tried/completed a 365 project? I just started mine and I'm just wondering how other people come up with ideas.
I'm gonna start it Jan, 1st, 2011. We should get a group of people together and start it at the same time. to keep us motivated.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Have any of you tried/completed a 365 project? I just started mine and I'm just wondering how other people come up with ideas.
I'm gonna start it Jan, 1st, 2011. We should get a group of people together and start it at the same time. to keep us motivated.

Most of the time, as far as I've seen, people who attempt 365 projects
usually have a good start but then end up taking pics of random +%*@ just to say they're keeping up with what they started.

There has to be an idea behind it...

Originally Posted by tony23retro

usually have a good start but then end up taking pics of random +%*@ just to say they're keeping up with what they started.

Yeah, that's true. I'd be fine with just motivating myself to shoot daily, and picking one of the shots as the daily, or something. 

Yeah, that's true. I'd be fine with just motivating myself to shoot daily, and picking one of the shots as the daily, or something. 
I am def down for a 365 day project if you guys want to get a group going. I am already doing a ABC project to keep me on my toes.

5247628105_5b327061c4.jpg

Thinking about getting the casio EX-F1 ... worth it? and does anyone recommend a better camera for high speed movies

Originally Posted by airjzz

I am def down for a 365 day project if you guys want to get a group going. I am already doing a ABC project to keep me on my toes.
I agree. I decided to do mine in (almost all) self-portraits because it's something that I feel like it's an area in which I could use some practice. If you guys start one for the new year, I'll do another one that's more general. Though it might be a tad tricky to manage two 365 projects at the same time. I welcome the challenge!
happy.gif

I attempted the 365 project and it definitely becomes random picture time for me
indifferent.gif

I don't want to try it again, I got up to 100 something, 60% of my shots were BS
laugh.gif

How about themed weekly photos? Make it a little less random, and gives you a full week to think about your shot.

I'm def down with this idea starting on the first of the year.

or, we could even do like how Hypebeast and ISS have a photo contest. We pick a theme theme on sunday and everybody has until sunday to submit a pic. then we decide the winner and the winner picks the next theme.

dstylezs - had no idea you were a DC native as well. Added you on flickr..constantly impressed w/ your work

Back
Top Bottom