The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Originally Posted by jcinista

2d9jxy.jpg

this chick's pad was sick.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  Man, I want to take pics of girls like this.  How do you guys do it?  I figure you could just ask them but wouldn't that make you look like a perv?  But yeah, post more from this set...

Yeah, that's the hard part about trynna sell it. Can't find anybody who has $4000 to spend :/

Originally Posted by hell0o

Yeah, that's the hard part about trynna sell it. Can't find anybody who has $4000 to spend :/

You might as well sell it piece by piece. I don't think anyone wants to pay for someone's whole setup. You have a better chance selling the body if anything.

Are you trying to sell it before the Mark 3 comes out? Sell it while you can cause the Mark 2 will drop significantly since it is rumored to be the same price.

^^^Thats a lot of people.  Hope no one was stomped to death.

And the elephant pic on the last page is fantastic.

My 50mm 1.8 was waiting for me when i got home from work today.  Wow....great lens with the D300.  I have a 35-70mm f/2.8 but the amount of light i can use in a dimly lit room blows it out the water.  Here is a WDYWT shot from my kitchen.  f/1.8 with a shutter speed of 1/30 at 800 ISO:

5345067188_4b39bd60c6_z.jpg

I would highly recommend this low cost lens to any Nikon user.

jaw knee c: aj4l right? i have the canon equivalent 50mm and love it. i second your suggestion, every/any one with a dslr should have it in their bag. outstanding image qual for such a cheap price.

don't know if anyone has seen these documentaries...but they are
pimp.gif
to me. peep it if you have a genuine intersest, lots of inspiration imo.

^ 4:50 into the vid =
eek.gif
pimp.gif

5331239851_2582d1367b_z.jpg

im thinking about selling posters of some of my pictures. anybody here done this before? if so whats the best route to go as far as printing?

Originally Posted by DREDAY0789

im thinking about selling posters of some of my pictures. anybody here done this before? if so whats the best route to go as far as printing?
99% sure AirJordanJack does, of shoes. How he goes about that...I am not definite.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by DREDAY0789

99% sure AirJordanJack does, of shoes. How he goes about that...I am not definite.
my homie sold two prints a few months back, he was in an art show. that's probably the best way. u gotta get ya name out there.

I wish I knew how, I wanted to get the pic i took of Curren$y to him, but i don't know how you'd go about doin that.

^^^The shadow messes up the pic IMO.  Placing an off camera flash near the background wall would help.

My son playing the piano....
5347846883_fc9873cde3_z.jpg

Originally Posted by adob0

jaw knee c: aj4l right? i have the canon equivalent 50mm and love it. i second your suggestion, every/any one with a dslr should have it in their bag. outstanding image qual for such a cheap price.

don't know if anyone has seen these documentaries...but they are
pimp.gif
to me. peep it if you have a genuine intersest, lots of inspiration imo.

^ 4:50 into the vid =
eek.gif
pimp.gif
This documentary is great! I've watched a couple episodes online.

I've read about a Camara Obscura, but I was completely amazed as that picture came gushing
through the small hole and onto the wall, completely tripped me out. I thought mirrors were needed in order to
do something like that, something like a school projector, but I guess not.

It's amazing to see how far along photography has come and what we're able to do now, things that I'm sure the great minds
that helped create this art could only dream of at the time.

Back
Top Bottom