The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

hmm...honestly, if it were me putting together a product photog portfolio, i wouldn't use them. the technique is quite easy to replicate imo. heres my 18/365, it's along the same lines as the softbox/product steez

5367809331_0f3c341218_z.jpg

oh, 'preciate the comp rocafellakidd. is that a two light set up ur using? i just got in a 2nd flash, trying my hand at some strobing

Originally Posted by adob0

oh, 'preciate the comp rocafellakidd. is that a two light set up ur using? i just got in a 2nd flash, trying my hand at some strobing
Yezzir a 2 light setup nikon sb800 behind and a bare alienbees b800 with no reflector at all.. forgot the soft-box at home so i had to makeshift a lil

hopefully I don't get belted lol, but I'm a super noob with DSLR's, I was looking at this T1i 18-55mm/55-250mm Lens Kit as my starter, my question is, what were some of you guys very first camera to work with? Any suggestions is GREATLY appreciated.

Originally Posted by bob4rmmarketing

hopefully I don't get belted lol, but I'm a super noob with DSLR's, I was looking at this T1i 18-55mm/55-250mm Lens Kit as my starter, my question is, what were some of you guys very first camera to work with? Any suggestions is GREATLY appreciated.

my mom had a d60 that i messed with alot so i guess you can say that was my first dslr to work with but my current d7000 is my first camera that i own. hope that helps.

Originally Posted by bl1nk

Originally Posted by bob4rmmarketing

my mom had a d60 that i messed with alot so i guess you can say that was my first dslr to work with but my current d7000 is my first camera that i own. hope that helps.
Thanks man! How do you like that d7000?

I'm looking to get a part-time job during my 2 month break from school starting this March.
I'm going to be working for a 7D, hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom