**The Official Pick-up Post for 2008!**

I'm officially on a break from sneakers for the next 45-60 days. Not "retiring" or whatever, but definitely need to fall back for awhile tospend my money elsewhere.

Everything is size 10....

Lebron IV NYC Graffiti to match my Lebron IV All-Star Graffiti...
LEBRONIVGRAFFITI.jpg

Lebron IV OSU Home to match my Lebron IV OSU Away...
OSU1.jpg

OSU2.jpg

Lebron III SVSM....
SVSM.jpg

Shout outs to Funkdoctor73.... You'll give in first from the whole 60 day break, if not already. LOL To be continued, son.....
smile.gif

"Dear summer I know you gon' miss me......."

Originally Posted by spacej23

Ahhhhh! Fired up and ready to go!

He was very nice and just electric. He had the crowd energized within seconds. I really hope SC can come through for Obama.

Morningstar - Very nice/icey infrared VI's.

Yeah we are counting on SC to come through. I hope you're voting! By the way, great photos you have there!
Bonus:
Volunteer night at the Universal City Gibson Amphitheater.
71z5iwz.jpg

Originally Posted by innovativeONE

I'm officially on a break from sneakers for the next 45-60 days. Not "retiring" or whatever, but definitely need to fall back for awhile to spend my money elsewhere.

Everything is size 10....

Lebron IV NYC Graffiti to match my Lebron IV All-Star Graffiti...
LEBRONIVGRAFFITI.jpg

Lebron IV OSU Home to match my Lebron IV OSU Away...
OSU1.jpg

OSU2.jpg

Lebron III SVSM....
SVSM.jpg

Shout outs to Funkdoctor73.... You'll give in first from the whole 60 day break, if not already. LOL To be continued, son.....
smile.gif

"Dear summer I know you gon' miss me......."
ehh...not half bad..

yea, I am probally going to quit the break first..

Angel

really nice infrareds and lebrons up there

A few deals on the pick-ups......
pimp.gif

Nike zoom kobe 2- $75.00 DS

Nike dunkesto ( multi camo)- $40.00 DS

Nike Talaria boot- $50.00 DS

Nike air force 1 Mark smith Laser- $90.00 VVVNDS

Group shot

thanks for looking.

http://Got these last month in Nashville, TN but didn't have time to post. Got em at a charity event for $55. Apparently MJ's father opened his own store, Flight 23 in Matthews, NC from 89-91 and these shirts were supposedly designed by him and given out to theemployees. Good Lookin to AirAnt for the info. If you know anything else about this Flight 23 store or the shirts PM me or post in

Flight 23 by Jordan

Ready for Take Off

Money

almost pulled the trigger on those 95's the other day...and those Infrared's are beyond icey...damn:wow:

Back
Top Bottom