**The Official Pick-up Post for 2008!**

Air Max 1 Snowcone (love these)

Air Max 1 Hufquake

Air Structure (need to cop the 2nd color)

No shoes again LoL, but got these 19.99 shipped!
pimp.gif

need one more from this team, ill wait on the new look lol

DiPlOmAt TDOt, nice pickup on the mowats! i'm still debating on whether to cop a pair.

jojo, nice pickup on the denim 180's!

and those air stuctures are a "must" pickup!

Originally Posted by neebs919

infareds again in '08, u serious? it's only been like two years.
I aint complaining
roll.gif
. Ill be sure to cop me 3 pairs this time
laugh.gif

DiPlOmAt TDOt: fresh pick up. I really want a Gucci polo with the same style your track jacket is. Any info on that? Price? Store?Thanks in advance.

PS: i think 6z love posted his before

DiPlOmAt TDOt: fresh pick up. I really want a Gucci polo with the same style your track jacket is. Any info on that? Price? Store? Thanks in advance.
I would say check your local Gucci Store as to the price I wouldn't know the one in my pic I got during the Gucci sale for $180.00

DiPlOmAt TDOt, nice pickup on the mowats! i'm still debating on whether to cop a pair.
Yeah it's a great "Dress Shoe" I guess you can say, wore them once already to a dinner and loved them, people kept asking me aboutthem while I was in the Restaurant. I'm still debating on wheather I should get the White Pair.

Can't wait to get those Destroyers above I need 2 Pairs of those joints.

nimis: big ups on the Lo. I spy a long-billed fishing one there. Are those US Open hats the newer ones, or are those vintage also.
OneArk: good deal on the Structures, still hoping and wishing for a final US release.

Did Structure's hit the U.S. already? Will GR stores like Foot Locker/Champs/Foot Action be carrying both OG colorways? Thanks.

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

nimis: big ups on the Lo. I spy a long-billed fishing one there. Are those US Open hats the newer ones, or are those vintage also.
OneArk: good deal on the Structures, still hoping and wishing for a final US release.
good looks the u.s.open joints r from2006,ralph started doin the u.s. open line in 2004-05.the long bill is the waterproof buffalo one.

these just in from ebay.

havent cleaned em up yet .

just wanted to see how they looked on.

pretty icy soles if i must say so myself.

8c1puag.jpg

85l0yeo.jpg

and the best part.....
$81.99 shipped.

Originally Posted by neebs919

infareds again in '08, u serious? it's only been like two years.

glad i sold mine last month. i couldn't believe how much they were going for....
eek.gif

those destroyers are damn nice and iam still waitin for my pack, damned i cant wait any longer lol

Dope Wheats.. I'll pick them up sooner or later. Right now I'm broke.

Back
Top Bottom