**The Official Pick-up Post for 2008!**

Originally Posted by frazier10

heres the story. i jump on ebay sunday morning like i always do and see a seller who is selling og heat for buy it now $65 each.first thing i think of is this is to good to be true.i than take a closer look at the photos and they look legit so i say what the heck. i buy all 5. thursday rolls around and i see a huge box on my doorstep and when i open there are 5 og boxes inside.i open up and to my shock all 5 shoes(XII black/white,XII blue/white,XIII white/red,XIII black/red and XIV white/black/red) are 100% deadtock.to get a deastock og for $65 is a score,but to get 5 pairs for hat price is like winning the lotto
laugh.gif
,below is the link to pics!
also the black/chrome II's i got for $46 and the flint VII's i got for $25, two more great steals this week ...ooh yea and the space jams were 206 worn once...another great deal i think

I don't know you, never even seen you before but I hate you!!! lol.
Sweet pick-ups man. I wished I were that lucky. I don't hate you as much since they're not my size. But still...

Came home to this, my birthday present, on my wall above my bed.
happy.gif

I was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
, until just about I fellasleep.

Sorry about the weird angled pics, just snapped 2 from different sides of my bed.

heres the story. i jump on ebay sunday morning like i always do and see a seller who is selling og heat for buy it now $65 each.first thing i think of is this is to good to be true.i than take a closer look at the photos and they look legit so i say what the heck. i buy all 5. thursday rolls around and i see a huge box on my doorstep and when i open there are 5 og boxes inside.i open up and to my shock all 5 shoes(XII black/white,XII blue/white,XIII white/red,XIII black/red and XIV white/black/red) are 100% deadtock.to get a deastock og for $65 is a score,but to get 5 pairs for hat price is like winning the lotto
laugh.gif
also the black/chrome II's i got for $46 and the flint VII's i got for $25, two more great steals this week ...ooh yea and the space jams were 206 worn once...another great deal i think

312y5p4.jpg

DUCK TALES!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by tek9pnda

laugh.gif

312y5p4.jpg

DUCK TALES!!!!!!!!
REAL TALK
DuckTales.JPG

My man ceehjayem gets the AAAs near the border. I think they go for $17 for 1 dozen.

It's a 45 minute drive from his house so don't even bother asking him.

laugh.gif

finally got one! always had the money, stores jus never had them. mac book is a pick up from like 3 moths ago but still kinda new. my brain age is 71
frown.gif
imonly 26, so i definately need the game.

"Twas the night before the countdown package...." come 11am EST 1/19, let the gazillion pictures of the packages begin.

yo i just ordered some linen af1s today for 120 would yall consider that not a bad price for those or u think i got ripped off?

I've never posted in here, actually more like I rarely post, but does anyone EDITED, DS, WMNS 12, I picked them uptoday...........

They're very icey, not nearly as uellow as in the pics.

Shout out 2 my people dere on the line ......... you know what it iz... But yea you know i had 2 cash in real quick

2 Matrix,

1 AI

and 1 VC.... HOLLA!!!~!!!!!

Any1 interested.. HOLLA!!!!!!!

Super Blazer Hi Premiums for $29.99 at "Ross": Dress for less
8ap4umv.jpg

I wish they came with the original box...

Back
Top Bottom