LEGIT
vh6rzt.jpg

???
f0c86c.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Damn DNice, you want some e-props that bad?

laugh.gif

He was the same one posting his white/cement IV as a follow up of the lightning IV in the "Follow the leader" post, talking about "closeenuf".

But someone please give this dude his props already.

Whats even more funny is Green Ice taking the swooshes off...May i ask you why, sir?
roll.gif

^I got you. Damn DNice! Sick pick-ups. But for real though, I wish the soles on my XI's were still that bright of a red.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Those infared still look off for some reason. Red part to be exact.

and the extreme glossy look of them. If authentic then DAMN they are fresh.

Originally Posted by T21D

^^^^^ thats why CHRIS KING is king. But the frame is the REAL issue. Is it ti, aluminum, or classic steel?
bleh....100$+ for the headset is too much on my budget, maybe on the upgrade in the fall. Frame is aluminum. The headset fix is coming round
smile.gif
Will beready for spring. I hate all you people with 60+ degrees while i deal with snow and 0deg avg highs w/o windchill

Picked up some Brian Anderson's, just had to try them on. I just got scammed, stupid seller sent me White/Carolina Blue XIII's low instead of my FlintXIII's. I'm pissed off and some seller didn't want to sell me the sneakers I won because it ended for cheap, they need to learn how to put areserve.

But they still look fake because of the colors don't match. His pair is all brown but there's suppose to be purple.

Back
Top Bottom