**The Official Pick-up Post for 2008!**

Originally Posted by kaotic606

Originally Posted by mstrpln

Just picked up a new job at one of the top creative agencies in Canada.
sid1.jpg

and some new "office casual" sneakers to wear around there.
sid2.jpg

WOW dude, i really envy you for landing a job at SID LEE aka DIESEL. if you ever have a the chance and time, please come to our vernissage in May at Dawson. i would be honored if you can critique my work and give me some pointers. make sure to rock some ill kicks so i can recognize who you are. lol
peace
Congratulations! Sid Lee is kind of a big deal. i'm applying there very shortly. I'll look for your shoes! sick.

kevin2nd,

The Private Pyle shirt is made by DQM. Was $25 when I was there. Love it as well. DQM and HUF both ship I think.

My new Toys errr TOOLS. Still Learning how to use the camera but so far so good.
Canon A570 IS & Opteka .38 "Semi Fisheye" Lens(Don't know if this is a good brand).
Speaking of cameras, if anyone is buying a DSLR (preferrably the people that are in the market to buy a Canon XTi like the one I just bought), anew Rebel has been anounced that will replace the XTi called the XSi. I am about to return mine and suffer a 15% restock fee cause of this and lose out onbuying a compact flash since the new ones accept SD cards.

xsifrtlb3.png
xsibkxu1.png

For more info, check out Anandtech......and it has Live View on the 3" inch screen.

And congrats Stefen on the gig!

^ Yeah i saw that on dpreview. Pretty cool how they put live view on it but i dont see why anyone would really need it hahahaha

sneaker pick ups still on the way, but in the meantime...

seems as though these have been a hot commodity as of late, finally found one in the right size. shaq, penny, horace, nick anderson, and dennis scott used towork wonders.
4tpo39.jpg

thanks for the heads up angelica. clientele/ghostface tee
20raiv4.jpg

Originally Posted by kaotic606

Originally Posted by mstrpln

Just picked up a new job at one of the top creative agencies in Canada.
sid1.jpg

and some new "office casual" sneakers to wear around there.
sid2.jpg

WOW dude, i really envy you for landing a job at SID LEE aka DIESEL. if you ever have a the chance and time, please come to our vernissage in May at Dawson. i would be honored if you can critique my work and give me some pointers. make sure to rock some ill kicks so i can recognize who you are. lol
peace
what kind of shoes are those??? i need them for work badly
laugh.gif

Not a pick up yet but it looks to be. This is hands down the baddest Casio video/digi camera.... EXILIM Pro EX-F1
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

moz-screenshot.jpg

moz-screenshot-1.jpg

nice pick ups guys, heres mines

my daughters first pair of Jays..black cat 3's for $20, even tho she wont be born till next week, its gonna be a while till she can wear these, i had toget them, i love the 3's!!
http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t51/mercy151/?action=view&current=000_1454.jpg

Peapod 8's for $100
http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t51/mercy151/?action=view&current=000_1453.jpg

Air Trainer 1's Tech Pack for $75
http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t51/mercy151/?action=view&current=000_1452.jpg

Reflective Croc AM95's for $50
http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t51/mercy151/?action=view&current=000_1451.jpg

and last but not least, Jordan 21's for $50
http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t51/mercy151/?action=view&current=000_1449.jpg

FONGSTARR- you will definitely will be spending alot more money for the same quality , Total price after circuit city restocking fee and then buying the newXSI you could have bought a 40d.

^^^^I know, but I am banking on the idea that I can just return it and they won't know it was used since the packaging seems pretty easy to put backtogether. Are they really the same camera performance wise? But even though I can't return it, I am definitley going to give them hell how I bought thecamera on Monday for $699 and then they have it on sale on there website for $642 the next day. But good looks though. I think I need to look at it at more ofa money issue then "it has a big screen" and "live view".

50 bucks for talaria boots

75 dollar steal for GM vandals(uncut)

Split the pack with a friend

Second coming nike poster

My spot has a 50% off sale so i picked up this shell for 145

Saw someone wearing them in the dave white air stab thread and went looking for them like crazy and found them for 49.99 best pickup for me in a while.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

^^^^I know, but I am banking on the idea that I can just return it and they won't know it was used since the packaging seems pretty easy to put back together. Are they really the same camera performance wise? But even though I can't return it, I am definitley going to give them hell how I bought the camera on Monday for $699 and then they have it on sale on there website for $642 the next day. But good looks though. I think I need to look at it at more of a money issue then "it has a big screen" and "live view".
Fong I just copped mines last week from circuit city for $650, but after buying the card and carrying bag it was well over $700...

Back
Top Bottom