**The Official Pick-up Post for 2008!**

couldnt pass up for the price..
2218422158_d7a684340b_b.jpg

poorman's alife's
2217626103_5217694a34_b.jpg

must have.
2217625141_a653c9a962_b.jpg

Originally Posted by jaydee8710

Not a pick up yet but it looks to be. This is hands down the baddest Casio video/digi camera.... EXILIM Pro EX-F1
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

moz-screenshot.jpg

moz-screenshot-1.jpg

that cam is dope how much does it cost?

in the last 2 weeks picked up all these from the same seller for $800 total!!!!! all 100% deadstock.....

fwucly.jpg

2zims1t.jpg

ru0kd1.jpg

Originally Posted by soulize dp

Nothing beats a fresh pair of black cement III's
pimp.gif

*waits for the onslaught of XX3 Titanium posts...

pimp.gif

Word, that's the sole reason I came in to this post. That and to check for any AM90. Those laser blue and vivid blue ones are growin on me.

Originally Posted by frazier10

in the last 2 weeks picked up all these from the same seller for $800 total!!!!! all 100% deadstock.....

fwucly.jpg

2zims1t.jpg

ru0kd1.jpg
you got yourself a STEAL buddy! i'm wearing my OG white/black 14's right now as we speak.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ucasta

sneaker pick ups still on the way, but in the meantime...

seems as though these have been a hot commodity as of late, finally found one in the right size. shaq, penny, horace, nick anderson, and dennis scott used to work wonders.
4tpo39.jpg

pimp.gif
nice warm up UCASTA, very nice indeed. Wait till you see what I getnext week since we're on the authentic vintage NBA gear.

I hate Crooks and Castles to death and the whole Gucci craze is getting pretty obsurd.....but that is one sweet backpack. That would be good for mylaptop......

Originally Posted by Will0827

Saw someone wearing them in the dave white air stab thread and went looking for them like crazy and found them for 49.99 best pickup for me in a while.

nerd.gif
Can i ask where?

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I hate Crooks and Castles to death and the whole Gucci craze is getting pretty obsurd.....but that is one sweet backpack. That would be good for my laptop......
I saw the bag in Ubiq on Walnut but I figured if Im gonna get a bag with the Gucci colors then I might as well grab an actual Gucci bag. Just mythoughts...

Back
Top Bottom