**The Official Pick-up Post for 2008!**

56115deb911fb23097c4e6d8c9c0ad4a835f179.pjpg

Today's pickup...one of my grails...only thing i got against them is theres some yellowing on the laces...
frown.gif
...but dat can be taken care of...and werent these packaged in suitcases also? iwas hoping on getting a suitcase, woulda looked hott in my closet with the rest of my Js...picked these up after fcny screwed me over on my order for cool grey4s n ice blue 10s, but im content with these...i think theyre a much better pick up...

Originally Posted by ucasta

$36 off the bay

92 hybrid
el5dhj.jpg
Skimmed over it and didn't realize the 90 sole and AM1 top, Duh- hence hybrid
laugh.gif
. Nevertheless, it's still
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by khankussionz

Today's pickup...one of my grails...only thing i got against them is theres some yellowing on the laces...
frown.gif
...but dat can be taken care of...and werent these packaged in suitcases also? i was hoping on getting a suitcase, woulda looked hott in my closet with the rest of my Js...picked these up after fcny screwed me over on my order for cool grey 4s n ice blue 10s, but im content with these...i think theyre a much better pick up...

SICK. im still kinda mad that i used mine to ball and play outside
smh.gif

but no they came in black bags in a jordan face box.

thanks for clarifying that for me. last night i saw pics of them from an old sneakerfiles post n they had a croc suitcase...matter of fact here's the pic
jordan_xvii_croc.jpg

Originally Posted by PETEROCK1

no hate at all. the sc40601's are more of a classic fit..... just the way i like them.

The comment was more directed toward T21D, but either way I'm sure they look good on you with your body build. Yes %##$
devil.gif

Nice pickup nonetheless
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sole lovely

Originally Posted by khankussionz

frown.gif
...but dat can be taken care of...and werent these packaged in suitcases also? i was hoping on getting a suitcase, woulda looked hott in my closet with the rest of my Js...picked these up after fcny screwed me over on my order for cool grey 4s n ice blue 10s, but im content with these...i think theyre a much better pick up...

SICK. im still kinda mad that i used mine to ball and play outside
smh.gif

but no they came in black bags in a jordan face box.

they definitely came in a facebox. I'm a little upset i balled in them

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by profit617

Nike Air Tech Challenges...... $27
1e816c100914337af2fd924722bd380175bde308.jpg
yo those ain't that bad... especially for that price... I would prefer the airbox area to be red though... they're going for $27 at the outlets now!?

I think i'd like the red airbox better too.... but yea i picked mine up at the nike factory in wrentam mass......

^^its been a while since some hot mids came out, and those arent it, maybe they should stop makin them

you said u got those agassi's at nike outlet in wrentham right, is it in the wrentham outlets? i never knew there was a nike outlet there i need to stop by

Back
Top Bottom