The Official Plans For Winterbreak Thread. Given It Thought Yet? Share!

kl9

A little early, but so what?
laugh.gif

So NIKETALK, do you have plans yet? I'm planning to:

- Work a bit
- Go back to Hong Kong with some friends
- MAYBE Tahoe with friends if my schedule fits

If I dont get a part-time job for the month & half break... i'll go on a roadtrip to visit some friends/family in NC-ATL-TN.

Spring break though.. im definitely planning something NICE.

Rent a house in Vermont next to one of the big ski resorts with friends. Party, Drink, and snowboard!!!

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

If I dont get a part-time job for the month & half break... i'll go on a roadtrip to visit some friends/family in NC-ATL-TN.

Spring break though.. im definitely planning something NICE.
Doesn't seem to be worth it, I say you go do the roadtrip thing and have some fun,
pimp.gif

I hope to finally have MW2 by then, and find somebody else with it for PS3, too, to come kick it and I'll put both of my 50+ inch TV's in my livingroom and buy a bunch of beer and play online as much as possible.

Or I'll catch up on my sleep.

Study for my finals and then hit up NYC with the fam! Its gunna be my first time being in/seeing snow.

I'm going to Trinidad on Christmas eve. this will be my first time going, I'm REALLY excited.
smile.gif
pimp.gif

Month and a half break?!....I wish.

Planning on spending time with the family, esp., those who I haven't seen in awhile.
Just relax.
New Year's in a different time and place.

I work until Dec 25 then I`m heading home then. Mainly plan on sleeping, and spending time with a few friends.

Doing the usual things you'd think Minnesotans would do in this Arctic weather for Winter Break....

Spring Break is going to be a blast though. Going down to Florida with a bunch of people
glasses.gif
. Should be a good time.

Going to school outside the Bay Area/California has made me appreciate it even more. Just gonna kick it with the fam and hit up of my favorite spots back home.

Going home to NYC to get some actual, uninterrupted sleep and eat real food.

Originally Posted by Elocin023

Planning on spending time with the family, esp., those who I haven't seen in awhile.
Just relax.
New Year's in a different time and place.
I hear ya, enjoy the time off fam.

Back
Top Bottom