The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

MK11 for $50 at WalMart.

318D99BE-8F2F-40F2-AC71-1FDEB6FDAC85.jpeg

They wouldn’t let me cop Days Gone :smh:

Decided to wait for a complete edition of MK11. Game is getting ripped apart for its microtransactions. And when that killed my excitement it brought me to my senses. I don’t play online/competitively, just local with friends who are also casuals. And if I cop now I’m going to wind up shelling a ton of money between the game and DLC fighters. In terms of fighting games I also copped a switch for SSB recently too. So I’m good but hope all you who get it now enjoy.

Another Assassin's Creed PSA:

I started AC Odyssey (while on off days from Destiny 2) and I have to reiterate. If you were burned out on the franchise around Unity or Syndicate, give Odyssey or Origins a shot. Such a different, improved, and broader experience. I also enjoy ancient history so both games are very interesting from that aspect.

Ubisoft really put this franchise back on the right path.

I need a new great story based game to play. Days Gone looks ok but meh. What’s good out there right now? Is RDR the wave? The new tomb raider?

Another Assassin's Creed PSA:

I started AC Odyssey (while on off days from Destiny 2) and I have to reiterate. If you were burned out on the franchise around Unity or Syndicate, give Odyssey or Origins a shot. Such a different, improved, and broader experience. I also enjoy ancient history so both games are very interesting from that aspect.

Ubisoft really put this franchise back on the right path.
I got the season pass which included AC3 remastered. I’ve been playing that before diving into Odyssey. Origins was really dope and I hear that Odyssey is better so I’m definitely looking forward to it.

I need a new great story based game to play. Days Gone looks ok but meh. What’s good out there right now? Is RDR the wave? The new tomb raider?

RDR 2's story is absolutely top-shelf. Any irritating gameplay aspects were backseat to the story the game tells. I'd suggest playing it next. Try and do the side-quests you come across, as there were so many memorable ones.

I was considering picking up P5 recently, but now it looks like im gonna wait a bit longer and pick up The Royal instead.

I'm tempted... but not willing to drop another 80 hours in that game. Maybe when it dirt cheap years down the line.

RDR 2's story is absolutely top-shelf. Any irritating gameplay aspects were backseat to the story the game tells. I'd suggest playing it next. Try and do the side-quests you come across, as there were so many memorable ones.
Story is better if you haven't played the first, because it pretty much makes the ending super predictable and why

Still a day one for me but was hoping Sony’s streak of dominant exclusives would continue :ohwell:

71B82ADE-4059-4DC4-A03A-1F4EBC7314BB.jpeg
50C1F137-463E-41AD-879A-5AFFC655506B.jpeg

Watched a couple reviews and most echo each other. I think I'll wait until 'Days Gone' is on sale Black Friday.

I was excited for another Playstation powerhouse....sigh.

The reviews are about what i expected. The game only looked great during its initial trailer. Any trailer or gameplay shown after that made the game look less interesting.

Persona 5 S is also coming this year. It's gonna be a Dynasty Warriors style game so that sounds interesting.

That’s basically playstations state of decay 2...and state of decay was 29.99

It’s probably a fun game just not worth 59.99

So Days Gone is getting bad reviews.

Man this ain't like PS3 & XBOX 360 era where guys like Rusty and the NT PS crew would go at it with the slander for each system brand :lol:

Back
Top Bottom