The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

go back to monster hunter with that trash AC:O is no where near the same as the others. Oh yea pull up.
Honestly, I havent played MHW in a while. It's mostly been Destiny 2 and Borderlands 2 on PS4 and Civ VI, Vermintide 2, and Diablo 3 on pc for me. I usually hop in MH to help @stay lurkin whenever he wants to play it and to try to give him some pointers :lol:. I'm waiting for the summer event to start up again so I can go and start saving up upgrade materials to be ready for the fall expansion.

Also, I never said that AC:O was bad. I personally think it's the most interesting one since Brotherhood although I've never played it. I just like DMC5 more because of the fluid and enjoyable combat and if anyone likes games like that then recommending DmC is a given for me. If you havent played the other games in the series then you can also watch the handy video that's in the game that will catch you up on the story. Don't know if AC can do that for you without it being a convoluted mess. :lol:

Don't come at me with that pull up business again kid.
giphy.gif

Honestly, I havent played MHW in a while. It's mostly been Destiny 2 and Borderlands 2 on PS4 and Civ VI, Vermintide 2, and Diablo 3 on pc for me. I usually hop in MH to help @stay lurkin whenever he wants to play it and to try to give him some pointers :lol:. I'm waiting for the summer event to start up again so I can go and start saving up upgrade materials to be ready for the fall expansion.

Also, I never said that AC:O was bad. I personally think it's the most interesting one since Brotherhood although I've never played it. I just like DMC5 more because of the fluid and enjoyable combat and if anyone likes games like that then recommending DmC is a given for me. If you havent played the other games in the series then you can also watch the handy video that's in the game that will catch you up on the story. Don't know if AC can do that for you without it being a convoluted mess. :lol:

Don't come at me with that pull up business again kid.
giphy.gif
lmao :pimp: whats your light level on D2?

If you've played the others, then DMC5 for sure. If you haven't, then DMC 5 for sure. :lol:

Thanks. I have played pretty much all of both franchises (there’s only a few AC’s I haven’t played). I like the kind of button mashing style of DMC, but I also like the repetitive nature of AC games, exploring all the map, collecting thing, etc. My only hang up on DMC5 is that I feel like the price will drop more.

My titan is 750, Warlock is 748, and Hunter is 745. The new opulence stuff is fun and the raid requires some serious teamwork to get through.
geez you be grinding lol My hunter is 735. We not gonna talk about my warlock and titan lol :pimp:

Man i only got time to focus on one these days smh. Wish i had time to raid but no life sucks lol
I dont mind taking people through raids. It usually isn't too bad as long as people can remain calm and listen to instructions. :lol:

So I left sekiro at the final boss for a month or so now.

Not sure if I have what it takes anymore to beat this ****er.

That's mostly what interests me in these themes. The steel book was more important to me so I went with a physical copy for this. I'll just update mine when the remastered port of FF VIII drops. It sucks that you ca never purchase these themes separately :smh:

The remake hype is real. I've been playing FF7 on PS4 (platinum is long overdue) and I'm sitting there thinking of how this or that can be fleshed out. I can definitely see how Midgar alone is going to be huge. I just hope that for all the detail and resources they put into Part 1, I hope the same energy is applied to the rest of the game, however many parts it may be.

Back
Top Bottom