The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | SOP Today 3PM PST / NEW Firmware Update is LIVE / PS5 Pro launches 11/7 for $699

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1728036548075.png

1728036612019.png

This year is full of surprises.
Everyone said it will be a bad year for Sony but I think it's been a good year. A lot of the games this year are reviewing higher than I thought they would.
This should go down well at Konami.

The vid is so accurate...

Yea they got loads of problems

Microsoft games are also going to get PS5 Pro enhanced versions too with nothing to counter it.

1728040352248.jpeg

No clue where MS goes from here as far as console hardware but as a publisher, they'll be fine.

This year is full of surprises.
Everyone said it will be a bad year for Sony but I think it's been a good year. A lot of the games this year are reviewing higher than I thought they would.
This should go down well at Konami.

Yea they got loads of problems

Microsoft games are also going to get PS5 Pro enhanced versions too with nothing to counter it.

1728040352248.jpeg

No clue where MS goes from here as far as console hardware but as a publisher, they'll be fine.

Bro Microsoft lives rent free in y’all’s heads. Competition is ALWAYS the best for everyone. Pray it never goes ONLY Sony. You’ll loathe it.

I agree. I don’t want to see what kind of antics they come up with if Xbox is out of the picture. It’s little things they do that rub me the wrong way. I say that as someone who plays mostly on PlayStation.

Back
Top Bottom