The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | SOP Today 3PM PST / NEW Firmware Update is LIVE / PS5 Pro launches 11/7 for $699

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Despite owning the DLC for SM1, I never played it and I still think SM1 is better than SM2. SM1 was dope and it was cool to get a good SM game but after SM2, I think I’m good on SM for a while. SM2 was good but I feel like it just didn’t live up to the hype. Venom was a bit disappointing too. I wish Insomniac would go back and reboot Resistance.

I think I read that SH4 is tied to SH2 while SH1 and SH3 tie in together so I think it would make sense to remake SH4 next and then maybe do SH1 and SH3. I assume SH1 would take a lot as it was a PS1 game.

IMG_7826.jpeg

I finally got around to finishing this one up. I really wish Motive would remake Dead Space 2 since it’s my favorite but I’m pretty sure EA wasn’t happy with the sales of the first game. This is my last game until I redeploy back to the US next week. These last 9 months were pretty good for my backlog and allowed me to clean up some trophies too. I’m looking forward to being back with the wife and kids and playing newer releases.

Metaphor RF is shaping up to be one of my top 5 RPGs of all time. RN it's probably ranked at #4 after Chrono Trigger, Suikoden II, and Star Wars KOTOR.

Yes, it has already over taken my favorite Persona (P3R), SMT (Nocturne) and FF (XII). It's really that good and I'm only like 26 hours into it.

Back
Top Bottom