The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The devs still got their bonuses even though it dropped below 90 Metacritic. I still feel for them though.
The problem is with upper management.

If they fired people now after they had to crunch then it would go public and even be worse PR.
Jason Schrier will be ready to pounce if that happened.

Best thing they can do is weather the storm, get the game to a good state, do something like give free DLC or something for good PR to restore their reputation.
Project manager should get the boot at the very least lol

Watch when I tell you Keanu is going to ask for his likeness to be pulled from the game.

The Netflix “30 for 30” style doc is going to be amazing regarding this game.

Though 76 was horrible had bugs and was hacked it worked as intended on the current gen hardware and would have easily on next gen bugs and all.

76 wasn’t bricking systems. Then again so is call of duty yet ACTI wasn’t like hey go get a refund either. There is that.

For what it’s worth 76 worked as like a boring very money hungry fall out game.

CP77 looks nothing like it’s trailers. As for bugs probably has more for a single player game. The AI is booty like 76. Yet it was in development for 8 years.

fall out was rushed off an old tired engine. So we knew it was a cash grab.

basically I think CP77 is the biggest failure 2020 game wise actually surpassing no man’s sky.

No man sky was a indie game that gave into feature creep was overblown and rushed yet worked as intended for the most part

same fallout was rushed cash grab working off an old engine.

CC77 was in a way a scam, they made reviewers only show pre footage, delays delays delays which I’m cool with I defended the patch saying I can’t judge something until day one patch comes out. This beyond a patch this is basically and unfinished game.

All those people wanting this game out got it and realize or don’t want to realize that this is a scam. The developer is saying go get your money back it’s not done. Once I heard that I was done I got my money back and say you get my money when you say it’s done.

I’m not eating a bread and cheese sandwich and you tell me the meat is coming later. Well I don’t want the meat if I finish it. No matter how good that cheese was it’s not complete nor worth my time.

Yeah...my experience with CP2077 was glitchy but tolerable until a few days back and I couldn't change my cyberware. That's when I checked out :lol:

You offering a refund I'm not gonna say no.

My brand new RTX 3070 failed on my PC shortly after downloading and playing about 10 hours of cyberpunk. Not saying it caused it but I wouldn’t be surprised. Luckily I’m under warranty. Getting it replaced then deleting cyberpunk off my PC. Gonna request a refund or just charge back with my CC

That has nothing to do with CP2077. You just got a crap card unfortunately. I happens.

I havent gotten too far in CP2077 nor have i had major issues, but i think im gonna go ahead and get a refund.

ill grab it when(if) the next gen update is out and hopefully at a cheaper price.

a lot of folks gonna lose their job and have a tainted career off of this

Over-reaction much? The patches are rolling out almost weekly for next gen and current. They've even given a roadmap on when to expect them. And nobodys losing their jobs bro. Come off the water.

They doing free upgraded for ps4 game purchases to PS5?

Over-reaction much? The patches are rolling out almost weekly for next gen and current. They've even given a roadmap on when to expect them. And nobodys losing their jobs bro. Come off the water.
That’s how I feel. I mean ultimately it isn’t 100% finished but it is what it is. If you want your refund then grab it but the game will be developed in time.

That being said the game crashed 3 times last night doing basic things sooooo....
Just hope it doesn’t brick my ps5, which don’t know if thats possible...

Last edited:
They doing free upgraded for ps4 game purchases to PS5?

That’s how I feel. I mean ultimately it isn’t 100% finished but it is what it is. If you want your refund then grab it but the game will be developed in time.

That being said the game crashed 3 times last night doing basic things sooooo....
Just hope it doesn’t brick my ps5, which don’t know if thats
upgrade is free for the ultimate edition. there will be no upgrade for the regular edition

Lol expecting cdpr to meet these patch release dates for a uncooked 8 year game in production with many delays even after going gold.

And who knows if those patches will fix the game? How big was the day 1 patch everyone was focused on?

let that man get his refund he wouldnt even be getting one if cdpr didnt release this potato of a game.

im wait on next gen and a deep sale sub $20

picked it a few days ago. steal price for the complete game with all dlc. sale ends wednesday night

Lol expecting cdpr to meet these patch release dates for a uncooked 8 year game in production with many delays even after going gold.

And who knows if those patches will fix the game? How big was the day 1 patch everyone was focused on?

let that man get his refund he wouldnt even be getting one if cdpr didnt release this potato of a game.

im wait on next gen and a deep sale sub $20

The man said he ain't even getting glitches like that in his play through, so he's over-reacting. But hell it's cool and I ain't defending CDPR for this crap lol. BUT I'm playing it on PC and loving it so I have no dog in this fight.

1608305278105.png

What news to wake up to :lol:

I'm loving it though because it means their greed didn't pay off.
Tried to rush it out for the new console holiday period and it failed.

Big balls from Sony though cuz that is a lot of money lost by removing the game off the store.
Still, It's a good move since CDPR just tried to pass the heat onto them and MS about the refunds.

Game runs terrible everywhere including PC where they did the most QA.
The reddit is just filled with videos of bugs and glitches. You know it wasn't close to ready.

Reputation down the drain after so many years of goodwill.

Jason gotta be salivating over this. Wasnt he the one fanboys were going after for criticizing CDs crunch?

good price for 19 games in total. basically every main entry mega man game except for legends and those suck anyway

I know it’s OOS , but urban outfitters was selling them...unbelievable :lol:

The games issues is not just bugs and glitches. Those could be patched out but if they improve things like the AI of the NPC's then people playing 6 months to a year from now could be playing a very different game.

I don't expect all the promised features to make it into the game and if you're enjoying the game then there's no need to wait.

Jason gotta be salivating over this. Wasnt he the one fanboys were going after for criticizing CDs crunch?

Yea, he loves his crunch stories.

Back
Top Bottom