The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just picked up my brother in law's digital bundle
His wife doesn't know its a bundle so I might have to keep this extra controller :emoji_thinking:

IMG_20201222_170705359.jpg
:emoji_thinking:
200.gif

More noob/dumb questions,

how do you turn off remote while watching something on say hbo max? On ps4 you would hold and press ps button, then go to accessories and turn off controller. On PS5 when you hold or press ps button, it takes you back to home screen, at bottom you can go to control icon and turn it off but then to get back to your streaming app you need to turn it back on.

also didn’t see anything in setting to turn off controler after set time either? Figure if you watchinf a movie or show, no need for remote to be on whole time

Need someone to tell me whats the best budget router available?
Just finding out its better to have a router and modem separate instead of the combo

Been trying to download the Performance RT update on Miles Morales but everytime I try and check for update, I keep getting some kind of error message. It’s weird cause I have the update on Spider-Man: Remastered (which looks AMAZING)

vqQ3JKa7fC9GekYzmjB5TJ.jpg

1608661533266.png

1608661572354.png

1608661646130.png

1608662100495.png

1608662156147.png

Turns out this wasn't a troll and it's an actual PC with it's heat used to keep your chicken warm :rofl:
If these are a limited run, it be worth something in future :lol:

I thought this was an airfryer or something, but it's an actual console?! 😮

So you eventually can build shelters? Ok that makes sense. I probably just picked the wrong mission because there’s no way I am making it that far without rain :lol:

I’m gonna stick with it, it’s calming as hell. I can’t even say it’s a “good game” but I know I like it so far.

Ricky D Ricky D how far into it are you? You need to hold down both left and right triggers 99% of the time else you'll fall and damage the contents of the container. To get a 100% delivery you need to keep the contents intact and just use a repair spray on the rusted containers right before you turn them in. Follow Bad Religion Bad Religion 's tips and also connect the different sites to the 'Chiral' network as soon as possible so you can see other player's paths, etc...

I finished the game (at the start of the lockdown as my workload was lower) and I'll say that it has below average to average gameplay however the story although quite bizarre is intriguing enough to 'keep on keeping on' - but you will need a fair amount of patience as the mid game is quite frustrating.

Funny Vid I Saw Earlier Since This Thread Is Lowkey The Slander Cyberpunk Thread.

This one's interesting - the Cyberpunk game engine is visually quite superior but lacks the steady, feature development of GTA that started with GTA 3. It was quite ambitious to take the RED engine that was half decent for the Witcher's medieval setting (sparsely populated country sides, low NPCs) and evolve it to one that supports cityscapes, vehicles, higher NPC counts, etc...)

It was quite ambitious to take the RED engine that was half decent for the Witcher's medieval setting (sparsely populated country sides, low NPCs) and evolve it to one that supports cityscapes, vehicles, higher NPC counts, etc...)
I get your point, but the Witcher 3 had pretty good population sizes in Novigrad, Oxenfurt, and Beauclair. Not in the scale of the GTA games, but those cities actually felt "lived-in". I don't think it comes down to engine capability, I believe it just was a matter of mismanagement and simply an unpolished product.

Can't tell from their statement if they've factored in all the refunds but it's still a very successful launch.

Watching the primetime Price is Right Christmas show
And they just gave away a 75in TV with a PS5 Sackboy bundle
CBS dirty than a mugg :rofl::rofl::rofl:

yo i was watching that 2, they were giving out a Range! Never seen them give those types of cars out

deal or no deal they were giving out a mazi

Back
Top Bottom