The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I posted in the Xbox thread where the fighters @? It looks like PS5 has GG and SF6. Not sure on KoF.

While Xbox has all the FPS. Gah. It’s nice to have balance.

And can we get a new NBA Jam please?

Horizon zero dawn could have been all time great but the character development was ****ing TERRIBLE.

:lol: Hell going on there? Had me at the little pokemon manufacturing machine guns.
E3THO3NWYAgcd8K.png

E3THSnZXwAEEpFv.png

E3THXueWEAU_0RB.png

I am all in on this concept. :lol:

Knew we weren’t getting anything SF6 wise because that would undercut the second half of SF5 season 5 and RE 4 remake is gonna be one of the biggest games of this console generation so they have to hold that ace a little longer but the fact that we didn’t get anything but Ace Attorney Chronicles :sick: and I say that as an Ace Attorney super fan. Kept hearing rumblings of a new Dino Crisis game, nothing. Anything Mega man? Nope. DMC 5 as well as SE sold well, so a niche game resurgence like Viewtiful Joe 3 or even a remaster of 1 and 2?? Keep ****ing hoping :smh: and while you’re at it pray for a new Marvel vs Capcom this decade :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom