The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My guess is they want to focus on hype for the show that debuts this month then convert those people to buying the games etc.

Naughty Dog is doing their best impression of Jordan Brand.
How many times can I sell people the same product with minor changes? :lol:

PO

It is working.
Might sell more than the original release. :lol:

PO

Episode 1 was only 80 minutes and I thought S1 is covering the entire game; S2 would cover Part 2. Gonna be rushed in some parts for sure. Where'd you see that HBO or Druckman has 5-season plans? Not that I would complain (as long as it doesn't get TWD'd).

my bad that was supposed to read 1hr20min.

the 5 seasons i might've spun off on my own. i think what i was referring to was a comment made by a channel i follow "Emergency Awesome" and iirc what was said was "it could potentially be 5 seasons." because TLoU3 will likely also be adapted to live action. just speculation of course at the moment but it might make it there.

Finally installed my black plates lol

IMG_2696.jpeg

my bad that was supposed to read 1hr20min.

the 5 seasons i might've spun off on my own. i think what i was referring to was a comment made by a channel i follow "Emergency Awesome" and iirc what was said was "it could potentially be 5 seasons." because TLoU3 will likely also be adapted to live action. just speculation of course at the moment but it might make it there.
Ah got it. I do know Druckman and Mazin said that they won't front-run game #3, so who knows, maybe S2 will be drawn out into two seasons and then game 3 can be stretched. I can see 5 seasons there.

They certainly have the motivation and ability (story-wise) to make it last. Hope they have the backing from the new CEO too...

They did say part 2 would have to Be split up in to different seasons. Like just do Ellie up day 3 in Seattle then do Abby in a different season. Cliffhanger at the theater

You playing hard on uncharted or last of us.?
Uncharted 4. On Chapter 10 right now, but there’s like a ton of open space stealth sections where you have to take down like 10 plus dudes at a time.

The one time I played TLOU on Hard(PS3), I don’t remember having too much trouble.

Uncharted 4. On Chapter 10 right now, but there’s like a ton of open space stealth sections where you have to take down like 10 plus dudes at a time.

The one time I played TLOU on Hard(PS3), I don’t remember having too much trouble.
The 12 towers? Have you done grounded mode on last of us. It’ll give you a challenge

Played most of the second main area of TW3 and ngl the game started wearing on me. I realized I’m not very invested in the plot, might be too old for the edgy male power fantasy, and the loop has lost its hook on me. Lots of dialogue, run to waypoint, easy/generic fight, run to waypoint, rinse and repeat. I loved Velen with the bloody baron, the swamp monsters, the feeling of danger but yea Novigrad isn’t doing it for me.

On the flip side I started playing Bowser’s Fury on my switch and the freedom to just play without extensive dialogue interrupting felt liberating. Think after HFW and TW I need a break from open world without enough game to conversation ratio.

Back
Top Bottom