The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | SOP Today 3PM PST / NEW Firmware Update is LIVE / PS5 Pro launches 11/7 for $699

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Me: I showed my wife the 30th anniversary PS5.

Her: How much is this going to cost us?

Me:
1726785003844.gif

Sony giving us a 30th anniversary PS5 Pro to distract us from the fact that they have nothing to offer first party wise. They really about to show off a remaster for both HZD and Days Gone :smh:

That said, I’ll only get a Pro if I can get that 30th anniversary joint. If I can’t get it (which I probably won’t), I’ll hold off for PS6.

Listen. I don't usually buy any accessories for my consoles after initial purchase because I like to treat my stuff well. But lately I've noticed the slightest bit of stick drift on my OG control, so this coming out at an opportune times gives me an excuse to splurge a bit on some nostalgia. :lol:

Dualsense Edge is the only way.

I might try for one to resell to one of you fanboys. Maybe if I make double the cost I can justify buying one for myself... but I would probably just pay a bill.

Sony giving us a 30th anniversary PS5 Pro to distract us from the fact that they have nothing to offer first party wise. They really about to show off a remaster for both HZD and Days Gone :smh:

That said, I’ll only get a Pro if I can get that 30th anniversary joint. If I can’t get it (which I probably won’t), I’ll hold off for PS6.

what-ice-cube.gif

Nah still out on the PS5 Pro but need some anniversary console covers for my basic ***** OG PS5.

The eyes on my Astrobot controller watching me trying to get that 30th anniversary DualSense though:

kevin-hart-stare.gif

1726827035359.jpeg

Forgot about the PS5 they gave to Jim Ryan when he left.
Same Duelsense but the fat console so there might be hope for OG plates.

- Monster Hunter Wilds
- Astro Bot-
-Metaphor: ReFantazio
- Dynasty Warriors Origins
- Metal Gear Solid Δ: Snake Eater
- Dragon Quest III HD-2D Remake
- Sonic x Shadow Generations
- Dragon Ball Sparking! ZERO
- Neva- Infinity Nikki

PS5 Pro demo games:
- FF7 Rebirth
- GT7

The Future of PlayStation? I guess that’s why we don’t have any update to first party titles; they figured everyone would be playing Concord :smh:

This gen is an interesting one for sure.

Back
Top Bottom