The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was able to complete the CDKeys deal by doing the Paypal purchase..........on another browser.

After reading some of the comment posts in the original CDKeys link, it seems people were having those error rejection issues when they made the purchases on certain browser with Adblock activated (mostly Chrome and Adblock/uBlock origin extensions together).

I had to switch over to (the DISGUSTING) Microsoft Edge browser, and I was able to get my $30 PS Plus 1-year (and extra 3 months) subscription after all............it seems CDKeys is intentionally ****ing over people that are using Adblock when making their purchases now, just so they can de-activate Adblock so CDKeys can make more money off their disgusting site ads WHILE you buy something from them

So it is 15 months for the price of 12 months? I didn't see that verbiage anywhere? :nerd:
I'm good but I may have to buy another if thats the case. :lol:
PO

12 + 3 months , I’m locked in until 2023

If you have problems redeeming the code , once it’s sent to your email click “ download now “ then use the plus button on the side & you’ll be able to see your code at the bottom of the page .

Welp.

Since I really didn't splurge this Black Friday like I thought I would decided to reup on PS+.

I'm good till 2030. :lol:

Proud of my restraint so far. :lol: Only picked up the Show 20 since it was ~$10

Unless I know I'm gonna play it right away, like Ghosts of Tsushima or SM:MM now not buying a bunch of games at launch

So it is 15 months for the price of 12 months? I didn't see that verbiage anywhere? :nerd:
I'm good but I may have to buy another if thats the case. :lol:
PO

It was a free unannounced bonus added onto the 1-year PS Plus subscription deal that you purchase from them, if you successful purchase the deal from them..........you get an extra 3 month PS Plus sub added on top of the 1 year sub deal you bought from them

^ hopefully Sony keeps their word and they bust out more before the years end... doubt it but if so then a few months after should start showing up on shelves. Fingers crossed...

It was a free unannounced bonus added onto the 1-year PS Plus subscription deal that you purchase from them, if you successful purchase the deal from them..........you get an extra 3 month PS Plus sub added on top of the 1 year sub deal you bought from them

Thanks for the info.
Just purchased & disabled AdBlock on the site as you mentioned.

PO

What! I bought the additional 3 months lol

Watch out for PS4 games upgraded to PS5 games reinstalling automatically after deleting the PS4 copy then swapping disc.

I bought watch dogs on ps4 from the PS store with the free PS5 upgrade. Got my ps5 and downloaded the ps5 version then tried uninstalling the ps4 version which ultimately uninstalled the ps5 version as well. TAKEAWAY: be careful with the uninstallations of ps4 download ls

the hype is crazy right now , plus with Covid .

Also Sony’s first party exclusive game line up is crazy for next year with: Ratchet & Clank, Gran Turismo 7, Horizon Forbidden West, and God Of War Ragnorok all coming out.

Those games do sell PS5’s alone and plenty of people are waiting for those to come out and buy a PS5

Also Sony’s first party exclusive game line up is crazy for next year with: Ratchet & Clank, Gran Turismo 7, Horizon Forbidden West, and God Of War Ragnorok all coming out.

Those games do sell PS5’s alone and plenty of people are waiting for those to come out and buy a PS5

lol coming from Xbox , this is the only reason why I got a PS5 !! I just got done with Spider-Man , firing up uncharted now . Speaking of uncharted I have the Drake’s uncharted collection remastered but damn I need another remastered for PS5 , I’m not feeling those graphics lol .
My girl started playing uncharted 4 in front of me & those graphics had me stunned

Remastered PS3 games aren’t going to look amazing on PS5. Though some definitely received a boost like a Last Guardian, which made night and day experience changes.

Remastered PS3 games aren’t going to look amazing on PS5. Though some definitely received a boost like a Last Guardian, which made night and day experience changes.

true I’m gonna take it with a grain of salt ! Gameplay is still pretty good and I’ve always been envious of you guys exclusive so whatever I’ll enjoy it .

They're not going to be readily available until next late spring at the earliest, it's how all of these console releases are and that's pre-pandemic.

Just picked up GOT from Best Buy. Has anybody had any issues downloading it directly to PS5? Just wanna check.

Back
Top Bottom