The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
McBrazzers
14CE6497-6459-4376-AFD1-1337B8E0656B.jpg

Willem Defoe as Revolver Ocelot
Bryan Cranston as Col. Campbell
Cilian Murphy as Liquid Snake
Ryan Reynolds as Otacon
Matthew Mconahay as Psycho Mantis

So after fighting with Best Buy about the tv (55 CX) my girl was getting me for Xmas. We've just come to terms with the fact that best buy has an issue with her debit card. Tried several times and every time the card was flagged as fraud and it wouldn't process. Then it's been sold out and I told her just to wait and buy from there because it was cheaper (1349) for myBB members, seeing as the sales are over. But today it was finally in stock and we went to the store to buy it and it was giving the same issue. Anyone else have that kinda issue with BB?

So she ended up just ordering it for me from Target for 1499. Already shipped and should be here in the next 5 days. Can't wait.

Nice! It must be a nice feeling to be able to finally be able to throw that other controller on your coffee table in the trash, where it belongs.
Lmao the Xbox one S isn’t a bad console man. Mainly got it to play the forza titles. Behind that giant Ps5 is my PS4 as well (PS over Xbox 4 life). I’m sure once the hype dies down I’ll consider copping a Xbox one series X as well. I like having options. But my next purchase for sure is going to be a 65inch LG CX model.

Lmao the Xbox one S isn’t a bad console man. Mainly got it to play the forza titles. Behind that giant Ps5 is my PS4 as well (PS over Xbox 4 life). I’m sure once the hype dies down I’ll consider copping a Xbox one series X as well. I like having options. But my next purchase for sure is going to be a 65inch LG CX model.
I always get both, but i feel like theres a legit reason to this gen.

damn near all games are mutliplat. My PS5 SSD is already full to the brim. Instead of getting an external, just grab a series X for a couple hundred more and balance out your storage lol

im not gonna lie though, Madden is the only game i bought for Series X, and only cause i can play with my nephew online. PS5 controller is the difference for me (triggers and haptics)

I always get both, but i feel like theres a legit reason to this gen.

damn near all games are mutliplat. My PS5 SSD is already full to the brim. Instead of getting an external, just grab a series X for a couple hundred more and balance out your storage lol

im not gonna lie though, Madden is the only game i bought for Series X, and only cause i can play with my nephew online. PS5 controller is the difference for me (triggers and haptics)
I got the Xbox One S for a few reasons. I purchased the PS4 on launch day because Sony over Microsoft. To be able to play Batman Arkham Knight the day it came out. The ps4 wasn’t a pro so the Xbox One S output hands down looks way better on my LG. I really didn’t want to buy a PS4 again in pro version. Plus it didn’t hurt I was able to get the Xbox One S with Forza Horizon 3 (download code), Forza Motorsport 7, and an extra controller for $350.

Theres ish already leaking for the future Ps5 pro or whatever but **** it, I wanted the Ps5 to game on so when they start selling the upgraded versions I’ll figure it out.

EDIT: Misspelled some ish lmao.

Finally picked up Ghost of Tsushima and played for about 1 hour before the wife went into labor. So no PS5 for a while. Platinumed Miles and Spidey Remastered first so I'm good. Here's to a healthy baby boy in a few hours.
Congrats bro!
I’ve been playing a bunch lately & Just started playing Legends Mode but will have to pause for a lil one in a few month too.

this is a known issue i cant remember if it was patched already

makes me glad i got a second controller and the dualsense charger just rotate them out on the charger.

big facts. Lol. Imagine getting a second controller not for co-op play :lol:

I’ve been playing more Days Gone. It definitely had gotten better, the story actually seems interesting. I don’t think I’m a fan of Deacon though, dude is kind of an ******* :lol: I understand the circumstances but damn man, dude seems like he’s always pissed and doesn’t want to be bothered with at all.

For the ones that’s played, are the any missions in particular that give you a lot of trust at once? I’m still trying to upgrade this damn fuel tank. The missions at Iron Mike’s give me a few hundred here and there but I need like 12k to get that trust level up to 2.

Finally picked up Ghost of Tsushima and played for about 1 hour before the wife went into labor. So no PS5 for a while. Platinumed Miles and Spidey Remastered first so I'm good. Here's to a healthy baby boy in a few hours.
Congrats man! My advice to you is get as much sleep as you can. Trust me. When my daughter was born, I thought I could stay up and play till I it was time to feed her. What a mistake Lolol.

I’ve been playing more Days Gone. It definitely had gotten better, the story actually seems interesting. I don’t think I’m a fan of Deacon though, dude is kind of an ******* :lol: I understand the circumstances but damn man, dude seems like he’s always pissed and doesn’t want to be bothered with at all.

For the ones that’s played, are the any missions in particular that give you a lot of trust at once? I’m still trying to upgrade this damn fuel tank. The missions at Iron Mike’s give me a few hundred here and there but I need like 12k to get that trust level up to 2.
Had the same feelings towards deek but he grows on you in this part of the game and you start liking him after completing the missions for boozer. Rikki and Blair be throwing the yambz at him but he’s not wit it :lol:
You just have to do as many side mission as possible to gain trust. Turn in bounties. Burn infestation zones. Get the crowd breaker and upgrade your saddle bag from Blair also. Helpful when you start fighting hoardes.

Had the same feelings towards deek but he grows on you in this part of the game and you start liking him after completing the missions for boozer. Rikki and Blair be throwing the yambz at him but he’s not wit it :lol:
You just have to do as many side mission as possible to gain trust. Turn in bounties. Burn infestation zones. Get the crowd breaker and upgrade your saddle bag from Blair also. Helpful when you start fighting hoardes.
Yeah I peeped Rikki. Deek wylin’, in times of a post apocalyptic world, all yambs offered should be conquered :lol:

Yeah I peeped Rikki. Deek wylin’, in times of a post apocalyptic world, all yambs offered should be conquered :lol:

facts. Absolutely do not leave iron mikes with out upgrading your bike and saddle bag. Buy guns later on there’s a better camp for that requires less trust but iron mikes is the best for bikes in the game.

Back
Top Bottom