The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
550(!) days since we saw Elden Ring

"I doubt you could even imagine it."

That was quite a fitting line.

Last edited:
Hopefully the next time we see Elden Ring it has a release date and is exclusive to current gen and PC.

Oh and I woke up expecting to see a release date for Ratchet & Clank.

:smh:

Andromeda was so trash they really scrapped the planned trilogy and just went back to the OG, :lol:

I don't even trust Bioware anymore, their last 2 games are ME:A and Anthem...

Not sure how to feel about this.

So CP77 looks bad?

That's disappointing.
It’s inconsistent that’s for sure, sometimes it looks amazing at the right time and moment but other times it looks blurry with not so great textures.

It’s clearly a multi platform ps4 game still, I just had higher expectations after coming off AC Valhalla .

The 60FPS is legit though, so i’m not gonna be complaining after seeing how the ps4 version actually runs plus the ps5 version will be free anyways.

Last edited:

1607674270014.png

1607674612363.png

50284804_397654557637306_5257568058007879680_n.gif

They were right to offer a free upgrade with this game.
This is so bad and close to a scam at this point :lol:

PS4 - Dynamic 900p but usually running at 720p
PS4 Pro - Dynamic 1188p but usually running at 972p
Both have bugs, stuttering and issues with streaming textures.
Both with framerate drops to mid teens but PS4 is worse with lowest of 15fps.

They compared it to the Witcher 3 on Switch :lol:
Base Xbox one will probably be running this game at Vita's resolution. :lol: :smh:

They did mention PS5 runs the game in backwards compatibility mode with unlocked framerate at 60fps and will obviously stick to higher res.

1607674270014.png

1607674612363.png

50284804_397654557637306_5257568058007879680_n.gif

They were right to offer a free upgrade with this game.
This is so bad and close to a scam at this point :lol:

PS4 - Dynamic 900p but usually running at 720p
PS4 Pro - Dynamic 1188p but usually running at 972p
Both have bugs, stuttering and issues with streaming textures.
Both with framerate drops to mid teens but PS4 is worse with lowest of 15fps.

They compared it to the Witcher 3 on Switch :lol:
Base Xbox one will probably be running this game at Vita's resolution. :lol: :smh:

They did mention PS5 runs the game in backwards compatibility mode with unlocked framerate at 60fps and will obviously stick to higher res.

Bruh this game is downright buns when it comes to graphics especially after seeing demon souls and the backdrops in that game.

ima have to take a picture or screenshot of the backdrop on cp that made me say ima wait for the next gen update this game was never meant for console let alone last gen

this game seems to be for a high end pc with ray tracing with all the lighting going on in this game

makes me wish i would of just gotten the disc $50 version so i could of traded this mess in

now i see why folks were saying glitches were taking them out of the experience and for me its the visuals killing this game for me mess looks like ps3

Last edited:
I'm playing on Series X and haven't hit any issues that have made it not playable to me. Couple bugs here and there but I'm loving the game so far. If you turn off film grain and some of the visual effect features it looks a lot better.

Its buggy but its playable. I've enjoyed it so far.

I'm not saying that its acceptable to be like this but I still feel like Fallout is worse than this in terms of nonsense endured :lol:
so maybe that's why I'm not too upset.

I'm not saying that its acceptable to be like this but I still feel like Fallout is worse than this in terms of nonsense endured :lol:

but 8 yrs worth of development and delays they knew they were making this game for ps4 8 years ago and this is what we get for full price yet the game aint fully completed smh

no wonder they said the console experience would be diff they should of just said a worst experience

Yeah it's nowhere near Bethesda buggy at least on next gen. I feel for og PS4/Xbox owners though, I feel like they prioritized next gen performance with the delays so it wouldn't look underwhelming on the new consoles, if I had to guess.

PS5 and Series X can run this game. It's only last gen that is struggling but it makes sense since they're 7 years old.
I know it's hard to ignore a userbase of near 170 million consoles from last gen but it looks like a cash grab with the state they're in.

A current gen version would look and run good. Not just PC but it is a demanding game.

PS5 and Series X can run this game. It's only last gen that is struggling but it makes sense since they're 7 years old.
I know it's hard to ignore a userbase of near 170 million consoles from last gen but it looks like a cash grab with the state they're in.

A current gen version would look and run good. Not just PC but it is a demanding game.

I feel like lots of developers are going to be pushed by the higher ups to move away quickly from last gen systems.

why cause these companies don’t wanna waste money making a last gen version, just to be crapped on by people saying it runs like ish.

The jump in power is to much and why even deal with it. Yes it’s a huge user base and that equals money, but if there are going to be more CP2077 situations idk man. I mean CP2077 will make boat loads of money. Not many other games can ride that wave of popularity. I mean halo got pushed cause it looked like cheeks.

gamers learn quick and it can be an huge loss for other games if the communities start playing wait and see and no pre orders because hey it can run like booty on my ps4 pro or x one.

I don’t know if it’s worth it. The next gen tech and hardware is closer to pc which developers like. Saves them time and resources.

Lastly, man if this is what they were going to push out before the delays boooooooy it would have been a wrap for CDPR. Imagine the ps4 pro and one x were the only choice.

Back
Top Bottom