The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RDR2 is solid. I really need to go back and finish it. I’m at like the last 1/3 of the game.

I am playing on PC though.

RDR2 is solid. I really need to go back and finish it. I’m at like the last 1/3 of the game.

I am playing on PC though.

I never finished GTA5. Once i figured out how to play online i never went back. Earlier this year i attempted for about a cpl hours every night for week, i thought i was about 40% done until it told me i was like 15% :lol:

RDR2 does indeed start off slow, I remember that part

but its a good game, still not done,it gets great about 2 hrs in

I never finished GTA5. Once i figured out how to play online i never went back. Earlier this year i attempted for about a cpl hours every night for week, i thought i was about 40% done until it told me i was like 15% :lol:

GTA V campaign is worth going through, I had a lot of fun with it and it's not as long as the predecessors.

Loved RDR2, once it gains steam it's an amazing experience.

What are some good ps1 JRPGs to get? I have an urge to play some classics.
Bad Religion Bad Religion ?
Just beat Suikoden 2 recently and working my way through Chrono Cross.
I was thinking of Saga Frontier.

What are some good ps1 JRPGs to get? I have an urge to play some classics.
Bad Religion Bad Religion ?
Just beat Suikoden 2 recently and working my way through Chrono Cross.
I was thinking of Saga Frontier.
Checkout silhouette Mirage. I remember me and my older cousin going into this dingy game store and picking this up. We took a chance on it and were pleasantly surprised.

I think i’ll have main missions in Miles Morales beat in a week or two, not sure what game to snag next.

Is it really trash?

Just seems a little overwhelming to me.

I haven't played in awhile but when it first came out it wasn't updated and very buggy. A few missions with low payouts. I guess I was used to GTA because RDR is very slow paced. Took forever to get across the map.

Back
Top Bottom