The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
photomode_28122020_175945.png

Isn’t this the same the PS4 Pro offered? If it’s not, the PS4 Pro lied to me lol
Pretty much. Since the disc version can hit 4k/60fps I feel like they should be able to release a patch quick to let PS5 folks get it. Sounds like they tryna sell us on a remaster. Hopefully they just surprise folks with a update patch beginning of next year.

Wait so PS5 is 60fps? I thought Fortnite was advertising that PS5 can hit 120fps?

A handful of games can run 120fps. Fornite can run 120fps 1440p I believe on PS5 and XSX

120 and 1080p on Series S

120 @ 1080 for Fortnite, Devil May Cry, COD, and Borderlands 3.

The PS5 doesn’t support 1440p. I think it tries to do some sort of upscale sometimes but it is pretty much 1080p.

That is something X has the advantage on.

Wait so PS5 is 60fps? I thought Fortnite was advertising that PS5 can hit 120fps?
I showed a pic of fortnite options showing 120 option. But it’s not there anymore so not sure if they took it away for some reason or maybe I have to re-do some options...

may have 4K option enabled. Will check later.

I showed a pic of fortnite options showing 120 option. But it’s not there anymore so not sure if they took it away for some reason or maybe I have to re-do some options...

may have 4K option enabled. Will check later.
Yeah my son was looking for it and couldn't find it either
God of War looks like its running 60fps
I need to see what 30fps looks like so I can determine if my son is playing on 30 or 60

Not sure if this is what is happenings but I've seen multiple packages from UPS be labeled as "delivered" but when you look at the actually tracking info it says it was "delivered with Post Master" & the package usually shows up the following day with the Post Office.

Check the tracking info through FedEx & see if there is anything in the notes about the delivery.
Thanks for the reply. Nothing like that within the fed ex tracking. It says it was signed for by me. Funny enough, my buddy purchased the same day from Walmart and received the package, never signed, but said he did similarly. Have an open case with fed ex but no updates yet. Really strange, haven’t had an issue with any deliveries whatsoever.

For some reason I’ve been desperately wanting to play Metal Slug

and I didn’t want to dry to the washateria in the hood to do so

So I downloaded it

about to feel like the early 2000’s in here

Wait, there's a metal slug game for ps4/5?

^^^ Man I slept right through the target drop
Trying to get one for a good friend
He and his wife care for foster kids and have actually adopted a couple of kids over the years

any of my Walmart 12/17 dudes still waiting
Lol mine said it was delivered on Sunday and I signed for it which it never did. Are you east coast? This is ridiculous. Of course the one package to get messed up this holiday season is this one.

Back
Top Bottom