The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you're looking for an extra controller, stockx might be the place to go. Was able to get a new dualsense under retail.

This may be something you guys already were doing, but when going through the Adjust HDR setting make sure you look at your TV standing to the left and right, and not just standing directly in front of the TV

Noticed that even if the wheel is not visible dead center, its still very visible when standing at an angle to the left and standing at an angle to the right

Whoa, really?

usb c charges headset the one that came with the ps5. Charge station charges controller. I like that the head set can rest on vert ps 5.

If not u will either have to charge the headset or controller. Unless you buy another usb c cord. Then the dongle that comes with the headset eats a USB port on ps5.

I really love how CD Projekt Red installed there very own break timer into the CP game. Really helps me take a break away from the screen every 10-15 mins into the game...
Time for a smoke break...:lol:
DA64DE0A-5481-4982-9C29-DA5C3C2C4DCE.jpeg

usb c charges headset the one that came with the ps5. Charge station charges controller. I like that the head set can rest on vert ps 5.

If not u will either have to charge the headset or controller. Unless you buy another usb c cord. Then the dongle that comes with the headset eats a USB port on ps5.
Ahh yeah, maybe I read the post wrong. I was thinking the charging station can charge the headset. I’ve been using the USB-C cable to charge the headset.

Beat Spiderman MM story mode, great game but too short like others stated.

Not sure what i’ll get next, is Madden on sale yet, have not played in years. May get, is it any good?

PlayStation direct is how shipping should be done.

though they use lame AF FedEx. Came in one day from order.
FedEx left my Walmart package in front of my house never rung the doorbell was home all day.
Fed ex is really the worst. Should’ve had my standard on Sunday smh

PlayStation direct is how shipping should be done.

though they use lame AF FedEx. Came in one day from order.
FedEx left my Walmart package in front of my house never rung the doorbell was home all day.

The fact that they sell what they actually on hand makes them super legit. Not like another retailer that has you buy the system only to wait almost a month to get it :emoji_rolling_eyes:

Back
Top Bottom