The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same

Haven't plugged mine into my PS5 yet because of the HDR issue and cables.

This will be a massive improvement with one cable and without need for the camera since the headset tracks the controllers.

Exactly why i havent hooked my vr up to the 5 either

It's weird how only a few weeks ago they said they've only just sent out Dev kits and now here we are with fully fleshed out pics of the controllers.
It might be here sooner than we think.

Man I wish I could play VR :smh:

Do you get sick?
There are ways people have gotten round VR sickness.

Do you get sick?
There are ways people have gotten round VR sickness.
Yeah the motion sickness kicks in quick. Tried out Gran Turismo VR in a best buy booth years ago and almost fell out of the seat and spent the next hour nauseous as hell. Pls do explain how to fix this cursed affliction that's been denying me for years :nerd: :nerd:

Only got sick once with the headset on way back near launch... Was playing a COD campaign using the extra large screen format... Snatched the headset off and curled up in the bed for almost an hour. Very strange since it was a 2D gaming. Never had an issue since.

Yeah the motion sickness kicks in quick. Tried out Gran Turismo VR in a best buy booth years ago and almost fell out of the seat and spent the next hour nauseous as hell. Pls do explain how to fix this cursed affliction that's been denying me for years :nerd: :nerd:

Same thing happened to some people I had round when I first got the headset but it was game dependent. Rigs was the main killer :lol:
I heard about having a fan blow at you while wearing the headset helps. I tried it with my friend and it said it was much better even though he was still suffering from the initial headache.

Other accounts I read online were people trying it in like 3 minutes sessions and were eventually able to build a tolerance to it.

I would say only do that if you could get the headset at a good price or if you can borrow it.

Finally. Need to cop a new tv. Any suggestions
IMG_20210318_123752_297.jpg

Last edited:
Sitting here playing crash 4 on the ps5 and cant believe they didnt take advantage of the dual sense. Literally no feedback in the controller from the game.

That's weird because they said it would have it in their blog post:

Enhanced for PlayStation 5
The PlayStation 5 brings It’s About Time to new heights with unparalleled visuals, supporting 4K at 60 FPS. Crank up your speakers and swim in the crisp, dynamic enhanced 3D Audio.

And it doesn’t just look and sound great, it feels great, too! The PS5’s DualSense wireless controller brings adaptive triggers to your fingertips. Feel the DNA change in objects hit by Neo Cortex’s blaster and feel the grip of Tawna’s Hookshot.

Last edited:
Sitting here playing crash 4 on the ps5 and cant believe they didnt take advantage of the dual sense. Literally no feedback in the controller from the game.
Does it have a native PS5 version now? It’s supposed to have haptic feedback.

Man I wish I could play VR :smh:

You can

The motion sickness is brought on do to the FPS. You need 90FPS or higher each eye to eliminate this. PC and Valve Index would fix that for you.

1616074978118.png

1616074988725.png

1616075026046.png

1616075139736.png

Improvements to the move controllers in every single way and then some.

OK Sony, where do I insert my credit card.

So y'all not going to pretend these controller aren't a direct rip off out the Valve Index controllers?

Lol litterally the same damn controller

You can

The motion sickness is brought on do to the FPS. You need 90FPS or higher each eye to eliminate this. PC and Valve Index would fix that for you.
I dont PC game though... I'm a pleb and dont have master PC set up. But if Sony drops a 120fps VR game I should hopefully be good to go? I have, like, zero knowledge of where we stand in console VR gaming these days since I figured I'd never be able to play.

So y'all not going to pretend these controller aren't a direct rip off out the Valve Index controllers?

Explain why that should be of any concern to us.

The Index controllers are good, right?

I'm browsing the PS Store webpage and it looks like the wishlist feature is byke.

Last edited:

:lol:

You can

PSVR had native 90 and 120fps games as well.
Only the intensive ones had the frame interpolation at 60fps to double it to 120fps.

I've had no issues with sickness in any VR games.

I don't see what the issue is. First thought in my mind was that it's more similar to the Oculus touch controllers which came out before the Index IIRC.

1616093759032.png

Oculus Touch

1616093958839.png

Index

The Valve also costs a grand last I checked so this is good news for console players if it's similar tech at a lower price.

Same here. Caught the Best Buy restock:pimp:

What's your budget? I'm sure we can give you some options from there.

OLED or Samsung Q80/90 if money ain't a thing.

I would wait since the 2021 TV's are much better with lower retail.
They should be out soon.

Sony A80/90J and LG C1/G1 are looking like the picks for OLED.

Back
Top Bottom